Verity Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verity Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Verity

2.9

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

For the first 180 students they conducted a face to face technical interview, after which they shortlisted 30 people for Hr interview. Technical interview was a tough round but HR questions were very basic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verity

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verity (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process involved screening through an aptitude test and 2 rounds of interviews, one based on technical prowess, the other was HR based. Both interviews were fairly straightforward and simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the basics of investment banking and why am I a suitable investment banker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verity (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

In initial screening 8 CGPA was mandatory requirement.
    DI Aptitude test with 20 question in 20 minutes. The questions were moderate to easy and time consuming followed by 1 technical and 1 HR interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions from economics such as exceptions to law of demand, learning curve , economies of scales.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Company presentations followed by PI for short listed candidates. PI was all technical based on Valuations, FSA, FRM. Overall the interview was decent. You should have the basic understanding of valuations like fcff,fcfe and different ways of valuations like relative valuation, discounted cash flow techniques. In FSA they asked me about DTA,DTL etc.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity in October 2015.

Interview

I attended the campus interview selection of verity. First they shortlist the students based on cgpa followed by group discussion consisting of 5-6 members per group. After this they conduct 2 rounds of interview(technical + hr). The whole selection process is pretty simple and one can easily clear the interview if they are well versed with their subject.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself followed by project related questions   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

there are two rounds in the process. However both are interviews
    First one is technical interview where you have to answer in rapid fir round through your knowledge of finance.
    Second one is general and basic HR round.
    One who got selected in technical round has far more chances to be selected in HR round as it is easy than technical round.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable to relocate in hyderabad   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

2 rounds of interview the first one technical and second one was HR . Technical had a lot of back to back questions about accountancy, commerce etc. The HR interview was very basic .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

No big deal...technical round wasn't much technical...they were looking for people with confidence..even if answer is wrong doesnt matter....interviewer himself doesnt know much....same thing in HR..just answer confidently and make sure you give a good answer for the question why you dont want to do MS

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was divided into three parts. The first was a group discussion round. Four minutes were given to discuss the topic. The topic for group discussions were 1.Black 2.Internet Censorship 3.Rich gets richer and poor gets poorer. Multiple GD groups had the same topic. 21 out of 90 students were shortlisted for the next round. The second round was technical round in which questions related to your engineering branch were asked. The final round was HR.

Interview Questions

• Types of Casting
      What is foundry   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (Surathkal (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Group Discussion:
    Easy words to abstract topics, simple judgement. Six to Eight candidates per group. Top two or three from each group were shortlisted.

Personal Interview:

2 Rounds

Round 1:
    Technical, topic of your choice, very indepth

Round 2:
    HR, personal details, future plans, and other regular checks