Verizon Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

I showed up 15 minutes early and NO ONE greeted me. The security guard called the personnel rep I was supposed to interview with, she was unavailable. I waited for 30 minutes and she never showed. I got a voicemail from her a couple of hours later with a lame apology. She asked me to drive the 25 miles back out the next day for another interview. I declined. Why work for a company when they obviously don't care enough about the interview process to even show up?

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Dublin, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was comfortable, friendly, and quick. I felt prepared - it was for an internal position for employees already within the company. It was with a panel of associate directors & was a roundtable where each asked me questions. The entire interview was roughly thirty minutes long. The hiring process to get me into the position was long & drawn out. It was around 6-8 weeks before I was starting in the job however.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone as a team & you had to pull more weight on the project. How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Albany, NY).

Interview

Long arduous process. Needed to know someone to get into the company

Interview Questions

• Was told that salary would mirror education and experience. Not true   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't one