Verizon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.6

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Very Simple, I came through a staffing agency and only one interview with supervisor that I would be working for. We reviewed my previous experiences and how they would incorporate into position, which was replacing an employee who was leaving

Interview Questions

• My expectations about the job and what I hoped to gain from working at Verizon   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Ashburn, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Good. Not overly informative but everyone was friendly and accomodating. Phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone interview and a 1:1 with the hiring manager. Similar questions asked in both interviews. Didn't really give a chance to talk about more experiences. Seemed a little unstructured.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then face to face with two separate individuals

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon (Cary, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy the hardest was being informed by the recruiter

Interview Questions

• I didn't have one, my manager that interviewed me was down to earth up front really nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted right away

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face 2 face interview. Entire process took more than 1-2 months. Manager couldn't be present during the interview and 3 senior team members interviewed. Asked about 10-15 questions related to previous positions on resume and sample reports and code.

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring Process for me went really quick and smoothly. I was contacted by phone first and with in a week had a face to face interview. IN person interview was on a Friday and was offereed the job on Tuesday with an offer letter emailed to me the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was givien the amout of money I asked for. Verizon is a really good company that pays very competitive rates for a company based out of New Jersey. I asked for a salary that was towards the higher range of the salary scale and was given it. Others however fell short by a few thousands but i think that is because i had some experiences before i came to Verizon and other's were freshly out of college.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

two technical rounds 1 managerial round and the hr round telephonic
    technical rounds are easy to crack basic java core and collection related questions .process took whole day and in next week offer letter was generated

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon in May 2015.

Interview

Total 5 rounds which includes Technical, Manager, Communication round to test your English, US call & HR round. Took 1 and half month to complete all the rounds. First 3 rounds are F2F remaining are Telephonic even HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Totally depends on your CTC, there will be 0-8% of Variable or Incentives pay on offering CTC

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have been contacted directly by the recruiter for .NET developer openings. The interview was scheduled on weekend.

First round was conducted by a panel of 2 members. Most of the basic concepts has been covered in the questions ( OOPS concepts, SQL questions were like diff between Drop, Truncate, Delete and why stored procedures, Indexes etc.. Then few questions in ADO.NET, Dataset, Datareader etc) It went around for 20 mins.

Then I was taken to the 2nd round which seemed to be conducted by Senior managers. Most of the questions were form previous projects I worked and my roles etc and Few basic questions in WCF. They were keen in identifying whether I have worked on all the technologies I mentioned in my resume. Some questions like why I used a particular technology in particular project. Then some situation based questions to test my communication skill. It was pretty clear that he was impressed in the way he interacted. This went around 30 mins.

3rd round was a communication online test. This was a 1Hr online test which contains some 20 grammar related multiple choice questions then few passage reading exercise to test your pronunciation and listening exercise lastly they will give 3 pictures on which you have to select one and talk for 5 mins which will be recorded.

Then they asked me to leave for the day. After two days I got a call from HR to send few docs(payslips etc) after which they will ask you to register your details in their career site. afetr completing all these I had the salary negotiation. HR did not negotiate just agreed for the salary which I asked which was pretty surprising because I asked for a 65% hike. The next day they sent the offer letter.

Overall it was a really good experience. Looking forward to work with Verizon.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, SQL questions were like diff between Drop, Truncate, Delete and why stored procedures, Indexes etc.. Then few questions in ADO.NET, Dataset, Datareader, WCF   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of technical discussion and HR round for salary negotiations. first round is telephonic. and then group/panel. HR Round is easy mostly salary discussions .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

may not offer much