Verizon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Morristown, TN).

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Interviewed once by phone, and three additional face to face with various department heads and HR. If not 100% honest is interview, they will find out and not hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Aske for $10k more and got $5k.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Ashburn, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Good. Not overly informative but everyone was friendly and accomodating. Phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone interview and a 1:1 with the hiring manager. Similar questions asked in both interviews. Didn't really give a chance to talk about more experiences. Seemed a little unstructured.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then face to face with two separate individuals

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon (Cary, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy the hardest was being informed by the recruiter

Interview Questions

• I didn't have one, my manager that interviewed me was down to earth up front really nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted right away

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face 2 face interview. Entire process took more than 1-2 months. Manager couldn't be present during the interview and 3 senior team members interviewed. Asked about 10-15 questions related to previous positions on resume and sample reports and code.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Very Simple, I came through a staffing agency and only one interview with supervisor that I would be working for. We reviewed my previous experiences and how they would incorporate into position, which was replacing an employee who was leaving

Interview Questions

• My expectations about the job and what I hoped to gain from working at Verizon   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring Process for me went really quick and smoothly. I was contacted by phone first and with in a week had a face to face interview. IN person interview was on a Friday and was offereed the job on Tuesday with an offer letter emailed to me the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was givien the amout of money I asked for. Verizon is a really good company that pays very competitive rates for a company based out of New Jersey. I asked for a salary that was towards the higher range of the salary scale and was given it. Others however fell short by a few thousands but i think that is because i had some experiences before i came to Verizon and other's were freshly out of college.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process is ultimately based on using the STAR format in which responding to the questions you give the situation, the task, the action you took and the results of your actions.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Verizon (Franklin, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

they use the star interview situation task action and results and dress professional. They will get back to you within a few days. You will meet with a supervisor and a Manager

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you, do you get along with co-workers, are you ever late for work. Do you get upset easy   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of technical discussion and HR round for salary negotiations. first round is telephonic. and then group/panel. HR Round is easy mostly salary discussions .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

may not offer much