Verizon Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Nashville, TN) in November 2009.

Interview

Great, 3 interviews later & I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Try to sale me this stapler, was very unexpected when I was asked to do this during my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Be realistic.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Tulsa, OK) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then they called me for a phone interview with the HR department once you have submitted your resume online they will call and setup and interview. During the interview they go over the pay and benefits and verify that you would be available to work retail hours, attend the training etc. They asked me to tell them about my previous jobs and experience and then we moved on to the standard industry questions tell me about a time when you have a difficult customer or a situation when... How you deal with employees, customer needs and escalations. This lasts for about an hour and then they will tell you if you will be getting an in person interview with the store manager. The store manager will then call to setup an in person interview and basically in this interview they asked all the same questions that were asked in the phone interview the same situational questions and then go over benefits and answer any questions you have about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you a problem arise with a co worker and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Newark, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

First step on campus interview . Interview granted based on gpa and undergraduate degree. Followed by technical testing. Followed by on telephone interview with hiring manager. followed by in person interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What location I wanted to work at   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oneonta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Oneonta, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

They asked typical questions for the position I was interviewing for, which I answered well, but they wanted sales experience (which I had) and they refused to promote me due to personal biases. I was told to my face that I was not nor will I ever be considered for that position.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon in April 2016.

Interview

situation questions and current achieved company goals also depending on position applied for they'll ask questions pertaining to that position. Be prepared to answer situation questions. If it's an internal interview you need to know your numbers performance wise also knowing the numbers of the store that you are applying for and what you will bring to that position in that store

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you noticed a representative not following proper procedures during a transaction   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Process was fast. I was kept aware of the proceedings. Though the job description was not clear. Had to attend multiple rounds. Offer letter issuance was quicker post selection.