Verizon Central Office Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Central Office Technician Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Disorganized and unprofessional from start to finish, interview was by phone, interviewer was clearly distracted and was talking with someone else in his office during the process, interviewer could not answer even very basic questions about the job i.e. territory, duties, etc. Was contacted by recruiter via Indeed, she identified herself but not her company...turned out she was actually from Verizon and was not an independent headhunter. Actual interval for each step was much longer than I was advised via Verizon employees and canned emails. By the end of the process had no desire to work for this company, got a very bad feeling about them...

Interview Questions

• structured interview with six set questions from a list   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Central Office Technician Interview

Interview

I had taken a few test for different types of jobs.. and I interviewed for the technician job. And then received a call a month or two later. I was offered a temporary position to do a special project. I accepted and I was told the date I started which was about a week after. I was made permanent within the year or a 1 1/2 years.

Interview Questions

• It's been so long ago. I can't remember the interview questions. I wasn't a difficult interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's a union job so there is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Tampa, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

One on one, layed back 30 years ago.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was as high as they could go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2007.

Interview

I explained my history in the service (Marine Corps). High School Diploma. I Started my interview with Marion Johnson on Monday and finished my interview Wednesday with Dick James. I was asked to take a drug test, I passed, I drank just water and coffee the day before the test. I did not eat any nuts two days before the test as some can give weird test results.

Interview Questions

• How will you improve and help this company meet it's objectives and goals?   1 Answer
    • Will you be willing to reloacate or travel over large areas ot preform your task?   1 Answer