Verizon Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

testing, no interview was given,written test and phone skills test given, after completion of the 2 task went to office to see if that was the job i wanted to perform, then offer was presented

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Lake Mary, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

met with manager to review current skill set and how I may benefit the new team. It seems that only internal system experience is of value with this organization.

Interview Questions

• basic skills and software experience   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

You have to take a test then have a phone interview. The process may be different now but when i got hired we only had to do a phone interview. After the phone interview you have to take a series of test.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

Good interview, you meet with a Director, a Manager and a couple other employees. Pretty much a standard accounting interview. They look at your credentials, ask you to provide a brief walk through of your resume and talk to you about the position. Then they ask you behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me some of your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy, the HR process at Verizon is very helpful and professional. They give you an offer and you can submit a counter offer. They will get back to you in a couple of days. The on boarding process is seamless. They use Hire Right which basically does everything for you.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got email to take online assessment 1 day later. Called about setting up interview a week later. Had interview with two supervisors very formal. Got decision 2 days later. But training class wasn't until one month later

Consultant Interview

Interview

5 interviews, Be strong on Technical front, Be authentic, Know the company inside out, and ask questions that really matter, Know the financials, strategy briefs, and everyday news about company and competitors.
    A close friend of mine recommended my name to the hiring manager and arranged a couple of interviews. I told the interviewer I don't think I'm fit for the job as it required skills I didn't have. I guess they like the authenticity & arranged for me to be hired of a part of a team that complemented my skills!

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a difficult colleague on the first week?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Series of tests, mock job exercise, then phone interview

Negotiation

They have a pre-set salary range and will tell you where you fit within the range based on education and experience.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

After applying on line for the position, I received a call to take the math, logic and comprehension test. I was called for an interview. It was very professional and relaxed interview. It was actually fairly simple to go through. After 3 weeks, I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Phila, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

I had to past a couple of battery test. Went to another location to take a customer service test. I met with the hiring manager for an interview. Offered the job over the phone.. The process may have taken 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a difficult situation you encountered with a customer and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered an amount and I accepted, I did not attempt to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

vzw is very slow in getting back to you... HR is just horrenous for response rate but it's a good company.applied online... phone interview then on site interview with potential supervisor. he didn't follow any procedure... just basic questions liek what experience have you had, are you a self starter?