Verizon Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

3.2

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon in April 2009.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. Passing that you are selected to the testng. The testing is very intense the results are either Pass/Fail. This last at least a couple of hours. When you pass the testing you are selected for a second interview. The second interview is another phone interview . The third interview you meet with a supervisor and they ask you general bahavioral and scenario question. I have a fourth interview and HR said its for the same position still so I don't know.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest technical skill?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tampa, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

behavioral interview... for example name a time when you showed/did/acted/experienced........ blank....... and what was the outcome...... you have to give great examples keep the responses short and sweet. dont lie. be honest. they are looking for someone willing/open to work the schedule just the way it is the company has a pretty high turnover rate they appreciate ppl w/o much experience like str8 out of college (i heard 75% of the training class must have graduated or completed most of college)

Negotiation

no negotiations everyone started at the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for 3 positions in the last 3 months in Murfreesboro, TN. I received an automated email that my app was received and someone would be contacting me. I never heard anything from Murfreesboro Verizon after that. A recruiter contacted me about a position at Verizon in Franklin, TN, so I applied for that position. After a couple of days, I received an email thanking me for my application but advising the position had been filled. I do know that use the STAR method for interviews.

Interview Questions

• I never heard back from Verizon to schedule an interview and I had 17 years customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial phone call from recruiter with basic questions about if I was still looking for employment, how did I hear about the position, my employment background, etc.... Then 2nd phone call from human resource with some pre-screening questions. Then was asked to come in and do a skills assessment test at the location, then interviewed in-person with the recruiter one-on-one and then did a second interview with a manager one-on-one. Got a call back next day, offered position, then had to do a drug screening. TIP: Use STAR format whenever possible and give detailed, specific answers.

Interview Questions

• name a time in which you had a disagreement with another co worker.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

STAR format-Must provide your answer to the interview question in Situation, Task, Action, and Result format. There will be multiple STAR questions so make sure you are prepared. If you are not familiar with a situational interview format you can use the internet to get more information.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I went to one interview round-robin meeting in the city and met with two representatives there, followed by two phone interviews. It was a straightforward process, and so was the training that followed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a difficult situation I handled at my previous job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

They start normally with a phone interview to touch base and see if you are personable. In store interviews follow to get better acquainted and determine how focused you are for this position. Sales driven people are what they are looking for as this is a sales driven company.

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Hilliard, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I had about 3 interviews.. first two were over the phone and then the final one was in person. The questions that were asked were very detailed and they expected nothing less in your response.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had with a cx and what was the resolution   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Chandler, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled an online assessment. The assessment took a little more than an hour. It included a typing test, situational questions such as how you would handle specific situations involving honesty, integrity,etc. and how you would handle specific customer service scenarios. I received a call a call the next morning offering a phone interview. I was emailed an invite to schedule the interview with a couple videos (Verizon Credo and What it's like to work in their call center). I also received a document that listed salary, benefits, and what would be expected of me as an employee. The phone interview was easy. We discussed the information in the attachments to the email and my work experience. We did one roll play and she asked me a few situational questions. She told me I passed the interview and schedule an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to remain productive when you down time at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Elgin, SC) in April 2018.

Interview

It was mostly based on technique and different situations.I was asked a lot of questions about sales and how I handle difficult situations that I had at my previous job.