Verizon Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Standard interview where behavioral questionz are asked.

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate no need to

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The interview is normally with an HR business partner and a Senior Manager. They are looking for very specific things in your interview. It's graded on a score of 0-5 and a score of 2 or less, means you're automatically disqualified for the position regardless of references, experience or ability to do the job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Charlotte, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

It was about 4 weeks long and behavioral based questions . You had to go through 3 separate interviews and each interview was with different levels of management. First with hr, the \n senior managers, then the directoe.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abut a time where you had to prioritize your work? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different levels of management. Including many behavior based questions that they want you to relate to the current field but can be hard if you haven't been given opportunities to help.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you disagreed with a policy and what you did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was recruited by the hiring manager. Three rounds of panel interviews. They were challenging but, not intimidating. Standard behavioral and skill-based interview questions but, they had a lot of follow-up questions. I received an offer two days after the final interview. The process took about 4 weeks from application to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed your manager.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple priorities.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to manage a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Huntsville, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

This company is huge on STAR/Behavioral style interviews. There needs to be a beginning, middle and end to your responses. Follow the STAR format and you will be fine. Provide specific examples, stats, be thorough in your responses. You don't necessarily want followup questions from your interviewer, means they needed more from you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an angry customer that you turned around.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Gave examples of how I managed my previous teams in the past for example...Lead team, monitor, review , coach, discipline in necessary, train, motivate ...Keep daily interaction positive keep moving showing improvements and where work needs to be done.

Interview Questions

• Would you have difficulty terminating an employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Meriden, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

They use the star format. They ask questions about your experiences either internal or external. It is about a 10 question interview. This is after the phone screen and when you get a one-on-one experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to go above and beyond the call of duty and what did you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Irvine, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

5 start interview process. need to be very detailed with this in mind scenario, what actions you took and what was your end result always answer with this in mind.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer what did you do and how did you handle the situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Irvine, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Associate Director and H.R interview. Was asked basic supervisor questions. around performance meeting goals, motivation, conflict how do you handle it. how do you handle stress. What type of task force have you been in what did you do. have you created any performance improvement processes. tell me why should we choose you for this job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to become a Supervisor   1 Answer