Verizon Experience Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Experience Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Hudson, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I registered with the recruiter first. The recruiter sent my resume to Verizon. Within a couple of days, I received a phone call from the recruiter stating that Verizon wanted to move forward. She e-mailed me the information I needed(prep questions, address etc..) Then I filled out the actual Verizon application. The interview took about an hour. I interviewed with 2 managers and then HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

After applying online you will receive a call from a recruiter of verizon. There were two phone interviews done with the recruiter; the first was mainly about me and my experience. The second was more company focused, to see if your a good fit with the company. Once you pass phone interviews they will schedule an in store interview with the manger. The in store interview is just a role play followed up with a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter asks about you and the company,s credo.

In store interview was role playing   Answer Question

Experience Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Initial Phone interview make sure you have the credo with you and be ready to roll play. They will have you do it twice. Also be ready for a few tell me a time questions. Next interview face to face not bad if you know someone that works there. But it was easy just talked and a few more "Tell me a time" questions. If they like you they will call you an offer you the position. Salary is set they will not budge. The background check is forever long. Make sure you tell the truth about everything. The dates of employment, driving record, diplomas. I had to get my high school transcripts to prove I graduated. It is at least a month or more process from start to finish.

Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Overall, the initial phone interview went well! The interviewer was sure to cover the basics of the position and answer any additional questions I had. Most of the questions allowed me to pull from my resume in order to provide a relevant answer; they weren't designed to be difficult, but rather to allow for a thoughtful response. I never felt pressured or rushed, which was also helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to pursue the role of Experience Specialist?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths as they relate to this job opening?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porter Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Porter Ranch, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Two days after applying online I was emailed a link to schedule an interview and information to review about the position along with Verizon's Credo. A few days later I had a preliminary phone interview with the same person who had emailed me. I was told that I would be contacted about setting up a face-to-face interview with one of the store managers. I did receive a call back, but declined to set up the interview because it would not work well with my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• What values stood out to you from Verizon's Credo?   1 Answer

Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The online application and assessment test were thorough and took an hour or so to complete. It took a couple months to hear back. The next step was a phone interview with HR, it included standard and behavioral questions. After that the next step was an in-person interview with a store manager. The one I met was friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you brought people together, and how you used their contributions.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to produce a product or result and used on-line training or resources to meet the goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

The first part is contact from the recruiter, via email, for a phone interview with them. The email will indicate what available DTGs there are and to respond with a few choices. I was able to have the interview in less than a week, 5 days. At the end of the interview with the recruiter, they immediately set me up with an actual interview at a participating Verizon Wireless with 3 different managers. That interview was 2 days after my phone interview. From that interview, I received a phone call the next morning from the regional managers office to set up another phone interview with the Regional Manager. That interview was scheduled for later that same afternoon. It was very quick. The office sent me an email with instructions and whom I would be interviewing with. I called that afternoon, but unfortunately I was not able to continue the interview. I was no longer able to perform the required flexible schedule for the position. I politely informed the manager and parted ways. I was informed that, that would have been the final interview. I can only assume that as fast as things happen, that I would have been offered the position. I would have loved to take it if I could.

Interview Questions

• I was asked and had to demonstrate showing a product (cell phone) to one of the managers right there in the store in front of anyone that happened to be there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bemidji, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Bemidji, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Essentially there were a few steps in the interview process.
    1. I received an email from a Verizon recruiter, which was to set up a preliminary phone interview.
    2. After this step, if they choose to move forward, you will then have a scheduled interview with the Store Manager of the store you would be employed at.
    3. If this interview goes well, you are then given a job offer, at which point you will have to consent to a background check and drug screening, which is handled by Acheck.
    4. If this all goes well, you are off to training and starting a new career!

Notes:
    I also interviewed for a Sales position, which is the position I was offered. During the interview for this position you are expected to role play a scenario with the SM. Essentially you just pretend that you are selling a phone, and maybe some accessories with the phone. If you know phones, and have excellent customer service, this is a game changer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you ultimately see yourself in the future with this company.   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with researching new products and knowing them well enough to showcase them to a guest.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Once they call you in for an interview, be ready. I came in during a huge hiring frenzy and they interviewed me while several other interviews were going on the same same room with candidates older than me, so I was pretty intimidated. Plus, they usually consult a laptop screen between you to ask and type questions, so there is an impersonal element.
    The important thing you should do is answer behavioral questions specifically. Tell a story, give details, and THEN tie the lesson, the big idea, and the good results back together at the end. If you feel blitzed, invent something on the fly--with details!

Interview Questions

• How have you responded in the past when you see a co-worker doing something inappropriate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, they asked about sales and customer service questions – “tell me about a time” “how would you handle the scenario….” “Have you ever dealt with a difficult person …” “there is a lot of standing or walking in this position – would you be able to …? Pretty easy questions

Interview Questions

• Interview - was nothing - mgr looked at my resume, we talked about why I wanted to work there, and I was hired.   1 Answer