Verizon Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Sent in resume they got back to me in about a week asking for a video interview where you had to talk about yourself and why verizon etc. Then you get a call telling if they want to bring you in. After that there is a phone call where they ask if you are a US citizen. Then you go to the famous and they ask you mostly about your work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

This was a very quick process. I applied for the job on a Tuesday morning, had a phone interview that afternoon. Then, I was instructed that I would be sent an email for a video interview through Montage. Was quite interesting. I was asked three basic questions (tell us about a time when...). Then, the following Friday I was contacted to schedule a Skype interview (since I live about 600 miles away from their headquarters). I scheduled my interview for two weeks later on a Friday. In the Skype interview I was asked scenario based questions (tell me about a time when you had to work in a group, tell me about a time you had to work on something with little time, etc.). They also asked about my prior experience and if I was knowledgeable in SAP, Excel, and Access.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with an uncooperative co-worker   1 Answer

I had another offer with a company close to home for $10,000 more.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

They called for a short phone interview. It seemed more just to make sure that I qualified for the interview on site. They then scheduled an on-site interview one week later and there had me meet with two team managers and have thirty minute interviews with them. After the interview they gave a tour of their facilities and then it was done. They called me two business days later saying they would have an offer to me by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Helped to know a lot about the company and the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were slow to get back to any questions I had. They would tell me that they would get back to me on a certain day and it would always be two days later than that.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

it may take several interviews (phone or one on one) and some managers will also have the team interview to see if you would be a good fit for the team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

They showed up at my campus and I handed my resume to a recruiter. A week later they wanted an interview in their Orlando location. Before the traditional interview, they did a phone interview asking to review my resume.

Interview Questions

• Which extracurricular activities that you participate in do you believe will help you be successful in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Interview

I got a phone interview asking about salary expectations, my strengths and weaknesses, they asked about my background, past internships and if i had experience with six sigma. They asked why I wanted to work for Verizon

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you where the leader in a project and what did you do to fulfill your goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tulsa, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Verizon was on the campus of my University and they gave me a pamphlet and told me to apply. I received an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes. A couple weeks later, I was invited for an In-Person Interview at their location in Tulsa, OK. I had two interviews. They were 30 minutes each. When I finished interviewing with one person, I was taken to another room to interview with a different person. After interviewing concluded, they gave me and other interviews a tour of the Verizon campus.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Excel and Access Skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon (Norman, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

This was a very straightforward process. I met with Verizon at a career fair, and they set up an appointment for an interview that same day. It was a very warm interview, and it was more of a conversation and getting to know the people in the company rather than a cold interview with robotic questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no option for this, but I have not accepted the offer yet as I am still going through other interviews. The offer is pending

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview with 3rd party talent search firm. The woman had no personality and was very condescending. I came away from the interview not wanting anything to do with Verizon. If this is how they treat a person as a candidate, working there must suck the life out of you. I was amazed at the personal questions the woman said were required by Verizon and felt thoroughly violated after getting off the call.

Interview Questions

• What was the structure of the 401k plan at my last employer and how much did I participate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Ashburn, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview (about a month ago). Had appied for the position approximately three months ago. Process seems to move very slow and the recruiter said I'd hear back directly from Verizon in about 4-6 weeks; I'm going on my 5th week and still waiting for a call.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview is more than an hour long! Questions aren't very difficult, but you need to be direct and to the point (do not waste time). You should know every item on your Resume well and you need to be able to provide examples of most items listed on the job posting. So make sure you fit the description and have performed similar work.   Answer Question