Verizon Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Information Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very long. I applied in September and the following day I received an invitation to do a video montage. After I completed the video montage, I received an email saying they were reviewing my answers. A couple of days after I received an email saying if they are interested they will contact me for an onsite interview. If not, they will contact me in December.

In October and November, I was contacted twice via phone and they asked me if I was still interested. I said yes every time, but I never heard back after that. Now it's December and I have not been rejected but I assume I was not selected.
Anyways, I already accepted another offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon in October 2017.

Interview

Video interviews asking you to record responses to some standard questions and then an in-person interview that was mostly behavioral. The video interview is kind of weird because you are speaking into your webcam and not speaking directly with a real person. For the in-person interview, only asked one question that was somewhat technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Verizon?   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

1st round was a video interview, 6 questions in 45 minutes - personality based questions,re-recording allowed.Then two days later I got a 5 minute phone call for screening, declined by email after that.

Interview Questions

• Why Verizon, explain a scenario where you had to work in a team   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

I first applied to the online application on verizon.com. Then I got an email saying I received a video interview. This consisted of answering a series of questions while recording yourself and submitting the video.

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a link to complete a video interview where you record yourself answering questions. You have the opportunity to try as many times as you like. Still waiting on them after that.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. What are your short and long term goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Irving, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an invitation to complete a Montage video interview where I was asked to record myself as I answered for each of the five questions given. This was done in September. Then, in late October, I was invited for a Super Day hiring event in November at their Irving campus and flew me out from Austin. I had the morning session. We were given a brief introductory presentation about Verizon by a VP and then we were sent to individual interview sessions with two senior engineers. Came back and completed group activities and were given a tour of the campus by recent graduates. They sent out an update after Thanksgiving saying that they are working hard to find an appropriate position, but sadly, no response since then.

Interview Questions

• What are some new ground-breaking technologies that can profoundly change the world?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted application Nov 1st. I was asked about a month later to submit a online video questionnaire. Got a call after that from HR asking if I had any other offers, am I legal to work (2 min call) and that they would sent my info to campus and I would know if I move onto the next round by late Jan-early Feb. Late February I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay current with technology?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

There is a general form of video interview when they received your resume.
    Video Interview will be asking you behavioral questions which does not need to do any technical practice, unlimited try as well.
    Interview consists 6 questions, which two of them are asking you to provide your proficiency in their given languages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

After the Online Application, after 2 days received an email for Video Interview. The video interview is 5 behavioral questions. You have to record the video answers and submit. Following this it is HR phone call then technical call and the last round is onsite face to face, which covers HR but also technical.

Interview Questions

• Basically it has behavioural questions in the video interview, like why you want to work with us, what are your goals etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Irving, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process included 2 steps. The first step I had to record myself answering six questions. You will have several attempts to re-record yourself if you wish to. After about a week, I was invited to their Super Day which consists of a group activity, a tour around the campus, and a final interview lasting around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked about projects mentioned on my resume   1 Answer