Verizon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to complete five recorded interview questions. You can record your answers as many times as you would like. Got a call to go to Verizon for a face to face interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Verizon does their very first screening through a Hiring Agency. I got a call from one of the agents. The questions were all behavioral. They were straight forward. I was told that I was recommended for an on-site interview and that I would be contacted in 2 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

(This was for a software engineering internship):

I applied online early September and received an email two days later to complete a HireVue video interview. A month later, I got another email to attend their onsite interview. Despite the itinerary saying the interview would be 4 hours, I instead waited around 3 hours in a conference room to have a 45 minute behavioral interview, no technical questions asked. While the engineering manager I spoke to was a delight, some of the other applicants sitting with me had their interview postponed to later in the afternoon because some of the interviewers didn't even show up to work. After the onsite, I waited (rather, am still waiting) over 2 months and received two emails stating they're still trying to find the "best fit" for me. Furthermore, the second interview was a clearly copied and pasted email and was addressed to a different person. Here is a snippet of the email:

"We are still working hard to find a great fit for you and are working with hiring managers across (Function)."

They didn't even bother to edit the message.

In total, I have waited over 3 months with no firm update. This has convinced me I never want to work here for both a full time and internship position, and I would highly suggest looking elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Generic behavioral questions, such as "What was a technical challenge you faced, and how did you overcome it?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had to do an initial interview screening after applying online through my college website. Then, they flew me out to Boston to interview. It consisted of behavioral questions. They never got back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY).

Interview

Online, pre-recorded interview. You can record your answers as many times as you would like. Straight forward questions, but a kind of awkward experience because it is impersonal. You have to answer around 4 questions in less than 3 minutes so the interview process is brief and can be done from anywhere which is nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at Verizon?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon in November 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair and received an email a few weeks later inviting me to do an online interview. The online interview consisted of me recording myself answering about five questions. About a month later I heard I did not make it to the next phase.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Video montage interview where you have to answer questions as they pop up on screen while recording tourself, super day to follow in basking ridge Verizon headquarters consisting of two on one interview with leaders of Verizon

Interview Questions

• Q: what was a time where you worked with a team and how wS the experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Ashburn, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two back to back interviews, each 30 minutes. First was a technical interview. Past experience, language preference, skills, etc. Second was behavioral, past projects, working with a team, specific examples, etc. They did not ask for any solving of problems. Very standard interview, should not be a problem for majority of people.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project or task where you overcame a difficulty.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

They emailed me a few days after I sent in my application. Then I had to complete a video interview where I had to record my answers to their questions in video form. This was for an information technology internship, but it was only behavioral. Then the next day I got a call from a recruiter to move forward for an onsite