Verizon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Verizon does their very first screening through a Hiring Agency. I got a call from one of the agents. The questions were all behavioral. They were straight forward. I was told that I was recommended for an on-site interview and that I would be contacted in 2 months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY).

Interview

Online, pre-recorded interview. You can record your answers as many times as you would like. Straight forward questions, but a kind of awkward experience because it is impersonal. You have to answer around 4 questions in less than 3 minutes so the interview process is brief and can be done from anywhere which is nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at Verizon?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email a few days later to complete a video montage, basically 5 video recorded interview questions. It's been 2 weeks now and my application status has been changed to "no longer recruiting," aka they rejected me without a courtesy email.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to complete five recorded interview questions. You can record your answers as many times as you would like. Got a call to go to Verizon for a face to face interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was emailed a few weeks after a career fair. Invited to apply to internship with a Montage online video interview. They gave me about three days to complete the process. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What specifically drew you to Verizon?   1 Answer
    • What are your short- and long-term professional goals?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to lead a team and were successful   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email a few days later to complete a video montage. There were one question to describe yourself and 4 video recorded interview questions. I am still waiting on there answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself?
      why do you want to work for verizon?
      2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon in October 2016.

Interview

They asked me to complete a video interview. After completing it, I received a phone call saying that you are qualified and soon you will be contacted for second interview. Now waiting for it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

(This was for a software engineering internship):

I applied online early September and received an email two days later to complete a HireVue video interview. A month later, I got another email to attend their onsite interview. Despite the itinerary saying the interview would be 4 hours, I instead waited around 3 hours in a conference room to have a 45 minute behavioral interview, no technical questions asked. While the engineering manager I spoke to was a delight, some of the other applicants sitting with me had their interview postponed to later in the afternoon because some of the interviewers didn't even show up to work. After the onsite, I waited (rather, am still waiting) over 2 months and received two emails stating they're still trying to find the "best fit" for me. Furthermore, the second interview was a clearly copied and pasted email and was addressed to a different person. Here is a snippet of the email:

"We are still working hard to find a great fit for you and are working with hiring managers across (Function)."

They didn't even bother to edit the message.

In total, I have waited over 3 months with no firm update. This has convinced me I never want to work here for both a full time and internship position, and I would highly suggest looking elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Generic behavioral questions, such as "What was a technical challenge you faced, and how did you overcome it?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Verizon in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online via the Verizon website. I heard back in a few days in an email to record a video interview. It was very easy and only had to answer six behavioral type questions. You get unlimited attempts to record your answers.

Interview Questions

• They gave a list of programming languages and technical skills and then asked which ones you are proficient in.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (South Bend, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and basic. Simple behavioral questions were asked. I was interviewed not by a Verizon employee but by a recruiter outside of Verizon, hired by the company. I enjoyed talking to her and after we finished the question part of the interview, she ran me through the rest of the hiring process. It was about 20 minutes long.