Verizon Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Internship Interview Questions

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Irving, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

They gave me a link for a video montage. Then when accepted, I went to on-site interview and received offer. The on-site one is not really technical, but rather behavioral. They also gave a representation on big data.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose Verizon   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, brief phone interview, said I would know within next month if they did or did not want me to come in for an interview in person, never was emailed back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

video questions, on site group interview. people from various locations in the US. some brought to site ahead of time, others on day of. this was a major factor in the performance of some interviewees.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a third party called Workplace Group. Standard behavioral questions. Very basic. Went on for 20-25 minutes. Still waiting for an email from Verizon!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Phone Interview - basic hr questions. Why i choose my major, why did i pick verizon...etc

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone screen. Interview on Verizon campus.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process took a few months, but I landed a position and worked for two summers in Verizon's internship program. The process was not difficult, just lengthy. Make sure to apply with enough time before you would like to start a position for this company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed environment, made me feel at ease, questions were behavioural, technical, and based on CV. Have a good understanding of who Verizon is, what they do, trends in the market etc. and you should be fine.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.