Verizon Director Web Services - Terrible Recruiter Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director Web Services - Terrible Recruiter Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied to the Director of Web Services position with Verizon. On the morning of Friday, March 1st, 2013, a Verizon Sr Recruiter called me and said that she would like to speak with me about the position, and asked me when would be a good time to speak. We agreed to speak at 3 PM EST that afternoon. At 2:55 PM that afternoon, the recruiter emails me and says that we have to reschedule our call to Monday. Ok I understand that unexpected things happen, but a notice more than 5 minutes before our meeting would have certainly been appreciated. Nonetheless, we decided to reschedule to Monday (March 4th, 2013) at 4 PM and I received confirmation from the Recruiter. At 4 PM, No call, No email - I called the Recruiter (her phone number was in her signature) and she didn't pick up. I also emailed with no response.

On two different occasions, the recruiter confirmed an appointment (and the re-scheduled appointment) and was not available both times, without proper notice, apology or follow-up. Very disappointed in the recruiting experience.