Verizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,460 Interview Reviews

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

very easy process and they were in a hurry to hire a person with my background which was sort of rare for the time being. The Technical Interviewer didn't know much about the technology as they just received that requirement and they were desperately looking for a candidate to fix their issues.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

I took a test. Then I had a phone interview that lasted around 35 mins. I'm now waiting for my in person interview next week. They told me to learn the products and prepare to role play also. I hope this works out for me as I think I am ready.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

5 STAR format questions. Behavioral. And background questions as well. Took about a week to hear back but I was already internal. 2 assistant directors interviewed me. I provided visuals. I got the job.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY).

Interview

They did not explain the position as it was supposed to be. It was no where near what they said. The position had much more responsibility and was a terrible position

Interview Questions

• What value can I bring to the company   1 Answer

FiOS Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

The entire interview process was chaotic and disorganized. HR told me that one manager was going to interview me for the position. I show up and I'm immediately interviewed by a production supervisor that has a whopping two years of telecom experience. The two supervisors kept mentioning diversity during the process. I read between the lines and figured out that they meant a white male had no shot at this job opening. I had to repeat my answers because the interviewer pretended like he did not understand my answers.

Interview Questions

• How did you help calm an angry customer during a heated situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

i applied on line. the next day I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had about an hour long phone interview. The recruiter said I passed scheduled a face to face interview. Spoke to HR after the face to face interview. Was told would receive an email regardless of outcome. Still waiting on an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email a few days later to complete a video montage, basically 5 video recorded interview questions. It's been 2 weeks now and my application status has been changed to "no longer recruiting," aka they rejected me without a courtesy email.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview consisted of easy and predictable questions that are commonly asked during standard interviews. Verizon has used the same interview guides for multiple years, all with the STAR approach for expected answers.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage large work loads, with short time lines   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied 11/26/16 and received email 12/15/16 to do additional assessments. Once I completed the assessments, I received an email about setting up phone interview. Once phone interview was over we set up my f2f interview for the next morning (today). Now waiting to see if I get an offer. She said I will know later next week due to the holidays.

Interview Questions

• When doing the role play, make sure you ask probing questions and try to establish relationship with fake client.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

applied online and got an email back within a week. The next step was to record and answer 5 questions. After this process I was contacted and scheduled a "Super Day" interview which went great. They gave us all breakfast and lunch, introduction to the company and each tech department, then had our 2 person interview.