Verizon Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very low key with another 2 or 3 people in the department. It all depends on the type of job you are looking for. Also, you need to know the company and the type of management style they have vs what you'd like to be. You will not be happy at all with the trickle down type of management. Hard to get ahead of all the red tape.

Interview Questions

• Describe past experience in your previous job and how can you help contribute to this position. What type of skills you feel can contribute to the success to this position. Is there another position you would like to be considered that you think you may be the best fit? Is there another position you would like to be considered that you think you may be the best fit?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Very easy - 1 call with recruiter, 1 call with hiring manager then 1 Face to Face with about 3-4 employees ranging from peers to above. They were looking to hire pretty quickly so my process took a total of a month but I have heard from others that it could take much longer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the industry and where you see VZ going   Answer Question
    • They asked many behavioral questions that were part of an HR packet   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Use STAR format, asking for various event that happen before. Tell me about you job duties. How you got along with team members. What's your sent and weakness. Why do you want to work here

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a irate customer. What happen, what didn't do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Fort Smith, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a long process to get in front of the right person to get a yes or no in the interview. After getting through a phone interview, went to HR, after HR went to local mgr, then on to regional mgr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied for position after seeing position online. I was invited to interview via phone. There were three people that conducted the phone interview and they were very thorough in their questioning of my background and what I may bring to their organization. Ultimately, I was invited to travel to Basking Ridge to interview with another panel.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Multiple managers during interview. Very interesting to know what kind of questions they have for you. It takes up to an hour to interview if not more. Everyone seems very professional and take their time to go through the entire hiring process.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon in March 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews-- one with the associate director, one with the director, and one panel with the clients-- a VP and two executive directors. The interviews were fairly straightforward, they asked me about my qualifications, and how my experience related to the position, as well as asking questions such as "tell about a time when you did x..."

I spent most of the time asking questions about the position and the clients I would be supporting.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I was approached by a manager at the company asking if I would be interested in working for Verizon. I said I was and was offered an interview. Two people interviewed me and I was offered a job. The management team at the time was great. It wasn't until a few years later that things got bad (when they were replaced).

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult or unexpected question as I was fully prepared.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

telephone interview,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

internal promotion. It was what it was, take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview included standard questions related to the position and applicable skill sets. I interviewed separately with the hiring manager and a potential peer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was pleased with the initial offer and did not attempt to negotiate.