Verizon Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Use STAR format, asking for various event that happen before. Tell me about you job duties. How you got along with team members. What's your sent and weakness. Why do you want to work here

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a irate customer. What happen, what didn't do.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied for position after seeing position online. I was invited to interview via phone. There were three people that conducted the phone interview and they were very thorough in their questioning of my background and what I may bring to their organization. Ultimately, I was invited to travel to Basking Ridge to interview with another panel.

Anonymous Employee in Baraboo, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Baraboo, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very thorough. It seemed easy due to my 10+ years of management experience. I told her about my different experiences in customer service and how I dealt with different situations. I was ask to sell her something. The interview was not high pressure and I felt you are basically checked out to see if you have a good approachable personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult Customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A few days to negotiate salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Fort Smith, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a long process to get in front of the right person to get a yes or no in the interview. After getting through a phone interview, went to HR, after HR went to local mgr, then on to regional mgr.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Multiple managers during interview. Very interesting to know what kind of questions they have for you. It takes up to an hour to interview if not more. Everyone seems very professional and take their time to go through the entire hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The process isn't bad fill out and app if they like you will call to interview if that goes well a fave to face. Asked about past experiences and why I want to work there

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your future   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview included standard questions related to the position and applicable skill sets. I interviewed separately with the hiring manager and a potential peer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was pleased with the initial offer and did not attempt to negotiate.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

telephone interview,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

internal promotion. It was what it was, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I was approached by a manager at the company asking if I would be interested in working for Verizon. I said I was and was offered an interview. Two people interviewed me and I was offered a job. The management team at the time was great. It wasn't until a few years later that things got bad (when they were replaced).

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult or unexpected question as I was fully prepared.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Cary, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for a manager position in my department and was Interviewed by the Senior Manager and Director. Other candidates were interviewed, as well. The entire process took about two or three weeks before an offer was made to me. Both the Senior Manager and Director were very professional during the interview. I felt comfortable answering all of their questions.