Verizon Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verizon Media

2.9

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verizon Media (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with Vice president and his assistant who works from home as well as some staff. Asked questions about audit and some business scenarios. Some of the employees did not seem engaged in interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Oath?   5 Answers
    • Walk me through how you would plan for an audit?   4 Answers
    • What do you like to do for fun?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Media (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Campus interview. Basic questions in Java . The interviewer is good and helps some times. Some of the questions are not easy. At least I didn't get some of the follow up questions answered. Some interviewers can be passive however.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon Media in February 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview. It lasts one and half hour, divided into two technical interviews. Firstly walk through my resume and then give a coding question. One-round is on the white board, and another round is on the laptop.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online in January, took almost one month to process. It was a phone interview including 3 coding challenges. But the interview time is set by hiring manager. Talked about some previous experience and then coding challenges.

Interview Questions

• find an subarray with size of n in an array, calculate the products of elements in the subarray, return the subarray whose products has most 0s   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon Media.

Interview

paging, virtual memory, thrashing and other os concepts. He asked very hardware specific questions. It was for production engineering so he did not ask any coding question. Overall experience was average.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Media in June 2018.

Interview

I had asked a friend for a referral. He referred me and within 2 weeks a recruiter reached out to me on email asking for a time for 1-hour phone screen.

Interview Questions

• - Resume based background questions
      - Data structures
      - 1 Leetcode like question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Media (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then onsite. Mainly coding challenges for new grad like me. Nice interviewers, delicious food and comfortable process. Three rounds interview plus having lunch with the manager. Really nice working atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Java concept: Atomic Integer, process & thread   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Media (San Jose, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. The recruiter set up the date in the next week after contact and by the end of 2 weeks, I was hired. The questions asked were pretty good, I would say one Leetcode easy and two Leetcode medium.

Interview Questions

• Given two nodes of a binary tree, find their lowest common ancestor.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Media.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, including a phone screening round, and a series of onsite technical interviews with developers, project managers and other stake holders before getting an offer. The whole process took over a month

Interview Questions

• Questions on data structures, algos etc.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Media (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied to the company on school website, got an interview soon after that. Tandem interviews, each one half an hour, first an engineer followed by an manager. Received dinner invite soon after the interview, and offer followed.

Interview Questions

• Q: BST traversal
      Q: CIRCULAR Buffer   2 Answers