Verizon Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen and was invited on-site; Had 4 interviews with a lot of case and behavioral questions; did not get a lot of space during salary negotiation process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. One over the phone and one in person. Both were with a great manager. The HR Department and the manager kept in touch often using email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but salary was pre-set by management with no wiggle room.

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in June 2008.

Interview

Very tough, had to do a business case on a white board, asked probing questions and very challenging. The point of the white board exercise was to see how I could handle business planning under pressure. But in the end I did get the job. I went from a phone interview to 2 1:1 interviews, to job offer in a matter of weeks.

Interview Questions

• A partner of the company wants to blow up a famous mountain to make room for his factory. What do you do to assess the opportunity?   Answer Question
    • Please put a business case for a subscription service on the white board. Five years, give us the NPV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. A contractor had set me up with the interview and it was a very casual and non-standard interview. We hit some of the basic interview questions, but nothing in particular that stuck out. At the time they had a pretty good idea of what they were looking for and were ready to move fast on getting this done. I came on as a contractor and moved over to full-time within six months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to communicate information to a group of people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They try to treat everyone with respect and value them appropriately. They will pay you commensurate with your peers.