Verizon Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Recruiter Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Was reached out to initially from a recruiting coordinator and scheduled a phone interview. Received a phone call out of the blue for the interview, on a completely different day from the confirmed scheduled interview. Since it was earlier than the scheduled time and day, and I was in an environment where I could not speak freely. I was told it would be conducted at the confirmed upon time. In the end I never received a call and the coordinator has gone radio silent for a reschedule. It's been over a week and I had made a couple attempts to reschedule, and I was not given an update on even conducting the initial phone interview, or if the position is even open.

In the end if candidates commonly had similar experiences, it would be a big hindrance as a recruiter attempting to get candidates. I feel as if may have dodged a bullet.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Hilliard, OH).

Interview

First received a phone interview, then an in person interview with Recruiting department Senior Recruiter. She was very direct and came across attacking and rude along with negative. I had to get assertive in my responses and really stand up for myself during the interview as if I was fighting verbally for the job. I didn't think I was going to get hired due to her unpleasant demeanor during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hourly rate of pay. I was offered $16.00 an hour but I was able to negotiate $19.00 and hour. My advice would be to not be afraid to ask for more money as long as you can back your request up with previous experience and previous rate of pay for same type of job.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon in March 2014.

Interview

There were several interviews. Initially, my first was with my hiring manager. The second interview was with my hiring manager and another manager. Lastly, my third and final interview was with the hiring manager's director. Long process, but thorough.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?   1 Answer