Verizon Retail Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Retail Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Wichita, KS) in September 2011.

Interview

Online application - few days later recieved an email from HR rep to schedule phone interview. Just finished phone interview with HR rep; approx 30 mins. Asked about previous employement, varified dates, and job duties. I tried to explain to him that I didn't include 7 years of past employement and how I wanted to add the other odd-end jobs, especially after reading how thorough aCheck background checks were. He seemed not interested.

Asked about what I understood about Verizon Credo. Understanding of Verizon retail hours - schedule varies, working weeknds and holidays. Why I wanted to work at Verizon? What features about a phone that would be fun for customer? - I talked about the Sypke and texting application my parents are learning to use and how its been exciting for them to stay better in touch with me. What are your short term goals?

Asked what I learned in a previous job that I was able to apply in my present job - I talked about customer service from banking and bartending and how its helpped me in healthcare with patients now.

Salary Customer Support in retail store $27500/$13.50.

I have to say when he asked if I had problems with retail schedule flexblity - I made the mistake of saying how I had to be off by 7p Mon-Wed for my 2nd job. At the end he said he would run this by upper mgmt cause they hire people where Verizon was their primary job and not to leave early for a 2nd job. Maybe if I said it was for classes at college he would have responded differently? Needless I don't anticipate hearing back for a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a feature about a phone that you think would be fun?   1 Answer
  • What do you think about Verizon Credo?   1 Answer