Verizon Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a bit lengthy, but worth it. A couple of phone interviews and then in person. It took them a while to send me a start date, but once the ball got rolling it was all uphill from there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

online, in person and final in person. I had to take online tests, fill out paperwork, got the call from HR, had phone interview with HR, then in person with HR then final with district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

very nice and professional love the company already first there was a phone interview and then a sit down interview with the higher up boss. nice and simple interview process

Interview Questions

• time you had to deal with a bad customer   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon in September 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview , at one of their location in Mesa. The hiring managers were nice and lay back, enough, that, the interview process felt like a typical conversation between multiple individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you provided or received, an outstanding customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamesburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Jamesburg, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I have had one phone screen and am about to have another. I am in the middle of the process and can't fully appraise it yet. The person who called has been professional and sincere.

Interview Questions

• Look at what is in front of you and let's role play and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy you get a phone call for your over the phone interview. Next you are in the store with a store manager. After that they give you a call ask you if you want a job or if you are turned down. It's all easy and kind of a joke process

Interview Questions

• How you would handle tough situations   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, first was over the phone then in person with a couple managers for the store and district manager. Great company to work for but recently they have been doing re organizations so if you move out of sales like i did job security is pretty low.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you worked with a rude customer and how you overcame their objections?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was 3 steps. One phone interview and meet with hiring store managers panel. Then was called 5 minutes after leaving to schedule a 1 on 1 interview with manager of the store. Asked to roleplay and basic routine questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy brief phone interview that really didn't have much substance. Rather silly role playing where you sell them a device. Overall an interview anyone can master with little thought into your answers.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. Filled out an application and was emailed within 48 hours for a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well you move on to the in store interview. Because of my location I was allowed to do another phone interview. Waiting to hear back on an offer.