Verizon Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Verizon Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Rancho Cordova, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You take A test. If you pass it....you stay for the interview. Your interviewed by two people. They ask a ton.of.questions and THEY decide if they like u or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer . What did you do and how did you resolve.the issue?   Answer Question

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Folsom, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Use situation based questions usually five of them. Usually two people present and they take turns asking questions, they write your answers down and want to really understand how you have handled situations in detail with results. They also ask background questions of your past role. Ensure to answer the questions and use examples which would fill the current role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Questions to learn about different situations and how you would handle such as: Describe a time you were in conflict, or how do you delegate work? You need to provide and paint a picture of how you would handle the situation. Don't keep the answers too long, short and organized but include data and numbers to really show the impact.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I was approached by a manager at the company asking if I would be interested in working for Verizon. I said I was and was offered an interview. Two people interviewed me and I was offered a job. The management team at the time was great. It wasn't until a few years later that things got bad (when they were replaced).

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult or unexpected question as I was fully prepared.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Sacramento, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

They use a technique called Star Questions. Situation Task Action Result. The problem is they never look up really, they just read mindless questions that really don't identify whether you can do the job or not, just if you can come up with answers that fit their little box. If you prep for star, really you can figure out the answers they are looking for and so i don't think its a very good interview process

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you missed a quota? How did you overcome that?   Answer Question