Verizon Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Very good process very quick to get to an offer

Negotiation

pretty much this is what you get - so take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon (Long Beach, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

You need drug testing, skills and aptitude testing, and then an interview. Verizon uses behavioral questions. Tell us about a time when… How did you handle it? What did you do? Basically situation action result.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when… How did you handle it? What did you do? Basically situation action result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Norfolk, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

several tests and you have to pass to get to the next step/ or know someone to get in/just be very compliant and ready to give your life for verizon

Interview Questions

• main questions were on customer service and sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

the told you what the money is and take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (North Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview 5 days later. Interview was in front of 3 district managers. Very relaxed and fun environment. Don't be nervous just be happy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great Base pay + Commission. Sounds like a winner to me !

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The first part was over the phone. Second part was a structured interview. Third part was a role play. Relax, just be yourself. It's okay if you don't sell the products just try your best. Be friendly. Keep a clear mind. Brush up on some power words to use while speaking to the interviewer. They also watch your body language during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume. They called me back within a couple of days. Asked if I could come in for interview. Two days later I had the interview. They offered me the position the next day. I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have prior sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beckley, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Beckley, WV) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good, just a bunch of experience questions, they also ask about your personal life, everything has to do with retail, and how you will benefit them.

Interview Questions

• What I gained from prior experience that would help me, in working for Verizon   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Three separate interviews, with multiple tests. Very stressful and thorough. It educated meon the process a corporate company takes in their hiring procedure.
    That company and its policies set the bar very high and it enabled me to look at companies in a whole different way. Now when I'm in the position of looking at a company for employment, not only does the company interview me. I as well am very thorough with them. Basically, I interview them as well.

Interview Questions

• How would I best respond to an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Good interview, the gave me positive feed back about being brought in as an employee but the process has taken 3 weeks for them to say they want to do a second interview with me but each time I had to call or go in to move the process forward. Even though the hiring manager said he would call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

They emailed me for an interview based on my resume online. We set up and interview in email and I set aside my whole day preparing. I NEVER get a call nor a follow up email and wasted my whole day for this. I am a potential employee with experience and a strong work ethic and you as a professional who manages a team can't get back to someone who YOU set up and interview with? I mean seriously.

Interview Questions

• When is a good time for an interview.   1 Answer

Horrible. They do not follow up professionally. You have a potential employee who is willing to be persistent and on time and you yourself can't be on time.