Verizon Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for an hour with hiring manager and went over the job description. Interview was relaxed and yet focused on what the company needed to fill the position. They were hiring the sales manager first before hiring the sales execs so the opportunity is still pending.

Interview Questions

• Describe your job experience pertinent to the job opening   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people including a test that you needed to score well on to move onto a sales position. Phone Interview, test, multiple in person interviews. Moved around locations throughout Massachusetts to for the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward this was just HR getting to know you so they can see how you talk on the phone. They will see if you can ask open ended questions in return

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wanted me to come in for a one on one interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an interview with supervisor. My manager at the time was fair and was more conversational. I appreciate that because it allows both parties to get a better idea of if it is the right fit. I absolutely loved my time at Verizon.
    Standard situational questions but may have changed since.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about closing and committment to the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no request to submit previous W2s or proof of income from other companies. This is good because it feels intrusive when companies ask that.