Verizon Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

3.1

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out to em via email to schedule a phone interview. 2 days after the phone interview I received an email to schedule an interview at the Basking Ridge, NJ location. Met with the Director and Manager of the department (Nice People) They gave me pretty good insight on the position and department. I was told at the end of the interview that I would be hearing back from HR within a week. That time frame hasn't passed just yet and so in very hopeful.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Irvine, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Panel interview using the STAR system. Questions were around general problem solving and skill set. Phone interview first followed by a panel interview. Final interview was with director of department 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a tight deadline on two separate projects? How did you get them both done?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

An HR phone interview, then an interview with the hiring manager. I was then called by HR with an offer about a week later. Took a long time to start the process, but went quickly once started.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Lake Mary, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Very nice and pleasant. Reasonable question and good explanation. Four people interviewed separately and final decision was taken in one week. First phone screening and then face to face with Director.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially hr got in toucha nd discussed the joining data and all and then got the technical screening within a few weeks and after a week or so got the confirmation

Interview Questions

• my overall experience in java technologies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Ashburn, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had one interview with two people who would be my bosses. It was a very pleasant interview. They were both friendly and respectful. They asked questions about my background, etc. Explained the job and schedule. The only downside was how long it took to get a response after the interview. It took four months. No joke! But I finally got the word that I had gotten the job! I happily accepted. The pay is great. The benefits are great. The schedules are great. The people are great. Couldn't be happier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the pay was what I was looking for.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Asked a puzzle in the beginning then started off a behavioral kind of round for about 30 mins then asked a couple of questions on algorithms, then a puzzle again and the interview ended discussing location preferences

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and approximately a week later was contacted by a representative from an outside recruitment company that Verizon is using. They asked to schedule a phone interview for a few days later. The phone interview went well. I was asked very basic questions about my previous work experience. I was told that if they were interested I would hear back directly from Verizon within 3 weeks. I never heard back. This happened for 2 other positions as well. If you try to follow up with a recruiter from the outside company they are using, they really have no updates for you and you are given no contact information for anyone directly with Verizon.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Very detailed with at minimum 3 interviews along with a very detailed background check. Interviewed with all levels up to the cfo. Background check took 1 full week to complete. Fair yet be prepared to answer at least 50 questions .great company with great benefits just very difficult to get hired as well as hire someone externally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed over the phone. I thought they gave a very informational position overview! Most questions were behavioral based asking "Tell me a time when...., and how did it play out."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone during a team project, and what did you do?   Answer Question