Verizon Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

I met them at the college career fair and later at their info session. I gave them my resume at the end of the interview session. About a week later was called for in-person interview where i was asked some technical questions .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

There was on Tech Interview with hiring manger (This was easy but technical. Questions pertaining to the job)
    There were two HR interviews (both ask nearly the same questions, things like what is the hardest task you have been asked to do)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon in September 2008.

Interview

there was one round of technical interview and another round of HR interview. The questions were very basic and tested understanding of business scenarios and how one would react to situations. Knowledge of telecom domain will really help. They also looked for good academic record from the schooling. There were questions from my favourite engineering subject too.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Chennai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a skills/IQ test.I got through the test. It was conducted for about 150 students and 20 were selected. And then we had two rounds of interview. Technical and HR.
    The technical interview was quite good. They just asked some basics about C++ and other programming languages, and about networks and some logical questions in math.
    And then there was HR interview, in which I had real fun, they spoke about my college, i criticized, they were shocked and I said that I am being frank and true. They asked why we should hire you? I said given something to do, even if I dont have any prior knowledge about it, I could do it learning things and taking some guidance. they got impressed and selected me for the position.
    That was a very good interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Only one day interview with 3 rounds
    Two technical and one Managerial Round
    HR round is always telephonic
    There is only one HR who takes care of the entire Verizon.
    Package discussion happend from Hong Kong

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were around 5 rounds of interview .The first one being telephonic technical.After which you will have to go through the face to face technical .The next round will be the managerial.4th round is an interesting an unique round ever seen which is actually your English check round where you will have to go through basically a English exam writing stories voicing out the lines mentioned etc.The final round will be your HR round

Interview Questions

• Simple core java questions and spring framework questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was hired on campus as a fresher in my engineering college. First round consists of written test including aptitude, language skills and coding questions just like AMCAT. 2nd round was group discussion followed by technical round. This was the toughest round. Followed by this was the HR round that is very smooth and the HRs make us feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Verizon and Why shall we choose you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It is a one day event which is held in CVR college..
    first round is an online Exam taken through AMCAT
    Further rounds are Group Discussion followed by face to face TR and HR rounds..
    In GD their concepts are related to ML and AI
    Those F2F totally based on your skill set, subject's in ur academics and technologies involved in your CV/Resume.
    My sincere suggestion Don't try to bluff
    anything..
    Be genuine and sincere
    in wat you know..
    Good Luck..:)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Screening Test: Objective type 1.5 hrs test
    Technical Interview: On programming, and maths..
    HR Interview: Basic interaction to check your confidence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident in your strong Technical areas
    Be cool and express yourself .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

It was a campus placement.
    1.Initial screening test consisting of aptitude and technical questions.Bit tough.
    2.Technical interview- questions on reversing a string and mathematical puzzle.
    3.HR interview