Verizon Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verizon

3.4

Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Birmingham, AL) in April 2013.

Interview

Face 2 face, asked basic interview questions. Then followed up with behavior interviews questions and a coaching a rep to sale a product role play. Then fooled up with another interview with the dm.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to help..   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiations they tell you the pay take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Iowa City, IA) in April 2012.

Interview

Rarely hires from outside company to get this position so put in your time and you will get promoted. A lot of times as long as you have proven sales ability they will ask you to move up within the company

Interview Questions

• Alot of situation questions and about past experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

it is different depending upon who you know and wether or not they have someone already selected for the position Verizon is very bad about selecting favorites for internal positions and they only hire management candidates from with in if you do not play in company politics you will never be promoted regardless of your capabilities or education

Interview Questions

• Would I have childcare at all times   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I attended a panel interview where we went over my current sales numbers. I was asked about my work history and what my future goals are as well as how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• An employee has not hit quota for multiple months, what does your conversation with that employee sound like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Joplin, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

Drawn out, more like an investigation. They asked me a bunch of question of how I would do things differently and what was my action plan for the store. I felt more like they were setting me up for failure.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to correct a fellow co-worker. What was their reaction?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Long process many checks on your former employment. Better know the business or it'll show you aren't ready. They love passionate and skilled sales people with degrees. Be sure you are interested in the job and know how to work phones
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about retail   1 Answer

Negotiation

They send you an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Honolulu, HI) in February 2015.

Interview

You will be called by HR and they will do a phone interview. They want to know if you and the company have the same expectations. Your best bet is to let them know you main focus is on developing people. Give an example of how you have developed someone from good to better. Next that your flexible and willing to relocate if needed. Next you will interview with the store manager and possibly district manager. They will then ask you the behavioral questions. Highlight how you are prepared to be a leader, you are organized and can track success and give them a person you have very proud of that you have developed. Have number and facts!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time there was a policy or procedure you did not agree with?   1 Answer

Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a recruiter. This interview was easy and just a whole lot of generic questions. Then a panel interview with the GM and DM. This interview was a bit tougher because of the scenerio questions. Finally, I had a final interview with the hr department. This was the easiest of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your biggest mistakes you made while on the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Miami, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple process. Once you apple online, if your qualifications match what the company is looking for you will receive a phone call for an interview and once that is completed you receive a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time where there was a miscommunication among you and one of your peers and how did you resolve the conflict.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (East Brunswick, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a combinations of HR required situational questions, a review of my previous performance and light social conversations about the company. HR had provided me with a template on how to prepare the numbers that would describe my sales performance

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an irate customer how you were able to change their experience.   1 Answer