Verizon Solutions Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Solutions Specialist

Verizon Solutions Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application through their internal website. Roughly 1-2 months later I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through two separate phone screens with her. Next step was to interview with the Store Manager for the store that I would potentially be headed to. There was one interview with the Store Manager before I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall specific questions, but it was a pretty standard behavioral question interview. "Explain to me a time you did..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview was was a phone interview with basic questions("Why do you want to work for Verizon?," "Why should I hire you over someone else?," etc.). After that interview I set up a in store interview, which consisted of situational questions("tell me a time when...?") as well as actually going on the floor and selling the manager on products.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you dealt with a disagreement amongst two peers(coworkers, classmates, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews and then a in person interview with district manager and one other store manager. Asked multiple questions simultaneously between the two managers about past experience, accomplishments, and goals

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Verizon   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Houston, TX).

Interview

Really laid back but direct and to the point. They talk to you to learn your personality. It's a technology store so they want to know what you know about it. They embrace change so they wanna know how you feel about that.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about wireless?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Portland, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. I applied for the job in August 2015 online. 5 days later I received a request to set up a preliminary phone interview as well as several attachments about the company, position, and a product to role play in the interview. The interview was very easy going and comfortable, going over my resume, experience, situational questions as well as the role play, ending in discussing locations closest to me, more position and benefits details and letting me know which positions he felt would suit my personality if I wanted to switch the job I applied for. Within 3 days I heard back from a store manager for a f2f interview for later that week. The interview consisted of 3 managers, more situational questions, more in depth experience questions, and ensuring that I understood the expectations that there would be if i was hired at that location. we also did 2 role plays, 1 selling something from my former industry, and the other selling my particular phone to the managers. Within 3 business days of that, I was called back to verify my employment and education, and offered a position pending on my background check and drug screen. It took just over 2 weeks from start to finish with the background check and everything.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had an unhappy customer, and had to quickly resolve the issue, with details as to the situation as well as how you handled it, and why you chose to handle it in that manner. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Solution Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon in July 2015.

Interview

Very professional and methodical. They seemed to really know what they were looking for and were unwavering in their search for the exact person. Started with phone screening. Very scripted. Then two other phone interviews with the store managers

Interview Questions

• Tell a time where you had a difficult customer and the steps taken to resolve the issue and what was he end results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Greensboro, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Took an online assessment. Got an email saying that i have meet minimal requirements and would like to schedule a face to face interview. Went to the interview a few on 08/05/15. Had one interview with recruiter and a panel interview with the dm and 3 other store managers. Still waiting to hear back

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Frisco, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview,
    In person interview with several managers
    Mostly questions about sales history and personality probing.
    One manager interviews another site awkwardly silent and observing.
    My interview was with managers from a different area. Though it think that was not normal.
    Questions seemed organic and not overly scripted bullet points.
    Did involve some questioning about career goals, 1,3,5 year goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Verizon wireless.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with recruiter which gained general information about my qualifications. Followed by in person interview with store manager and assistant manager. Questions were basic sales questions i.e. tell a time you provided exceptional customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Mesa, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out an online application. About a week later I was called to schedule a phone interview. Completed the phone interview with the recruiter (they ask you to role-play a sale using product information that is emailed to you) and was told immediately that they were interested in scheduling an in-store interview. Questions were fairly typical but it's good to drop some stuff from the Credo (emailed to you by the recruiter). After the store interview I was called by the district manager for another phone interview. After his go-ahead (that same day) I was called to schedule a drug screening and give background check information. After the drug screening was complete I was enrolled in training.

Interview Questions

• What part of the Credo stands out most to you?   1 Answer
    • Think of a time where you went above and beyond for a customer that initially came to you with a problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate payment.