Verizon VLDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vldp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screening. Online Application. Then was flown out to HQ for interview. Afterwards it was a wait. Interview consisted of 2 segments. One was technical. the other was more of your personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon

Vldp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two hour-long panel interviews. Both panels asked similar questions about resume, leadership experience, Verizon products / services and telecommunications in general. One focused a little more on leadership / teamwork and the other on business and technology. The interviewers were nice, cordial. Heard back a little after a week by phone. The position is fairly new so still waiting to learn more about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a bad decision / judgement and how you rectified it.   Answer Question