Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Ashburn, VA | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Ashburn, VA

3.3

Account Manager - Indirect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Ashburn, VA).

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview asking behavioral questions about your experience that would apply to the position. Also asked why interested in the position and what you've done to prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? (Got the feeling that they really wanted to see that you've reached out prior to applying and have done ride-alongs and made connections with indirect account managers.   Answer Question

Entry Level IT Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

Interview

Applied online. Was asked to complete a phone interview. Phone interview was very brief and didn't think anything would come of it. A few weeks later they contacted me to come onsite to participate in 2 1:1 30 minute interviews. Very laid back, they just want to see what you are interested in and if you have a good personality.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions. Just be confident when explaining your answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotitation

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Ashburn, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

Could I help them secure Security work with in the NSA.? Yes
    This project would be the largest security perimeter program of its kind. The project would start off in the $50 million dollar range and expand into the $100's of millions....

Interview Questions

• Could I help them secure Security work with in the NSA.? Yes   1 Answer