Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.1

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 mins. I was interviewd by a store manager and a GM. They asked be questions about my past experience with sales, why are you looking to leave your current job, how much income do you make at your job, tell me about your self, why Verizon? Be prepared to sale your device on the spot. And at the end of the interview when they ask do you have questions come with a lot of questions. I got the offer 6 days later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

In-person interview with Hiring Manager. Asked situation-based questions (tell me about a time when you...). Looking for situation, issue, what action you took, and the end result. I then had a phone interview with one of the current team members to assess my day to day skills, work history, and gauging how my skill set would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle to meet a deadline for one of your projects.   Answer Question

Client Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was more of a get to know you process "Tell about yourself and why you want to work for the company"
    Be very detailed about your background experiences and what you can bring to the table to make a difference.

Interview Questions

• The questions were geared to Behavioral situations. "Tell me about when or how did you manage"   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online over the weekend to several different locations and a recruiter emailed me about a phone interview the next day. Had my phone interview 2 days later. A lot of normal interview questions and did a role play for the FitBit Flex. Don't use a script like I did because they will be able to sort of tell when it seems rehearsed. Passed the phone interview and was sent to the next phase where store managers from all of the different stores in the region would contact me throughout the week to schedule interviews. They basically give you the opportunity to interview with different stores so you have more chances to get the job. I would suggest printing plenty resumes and clearing your schedule because the interviews come back to back. I interviewed at 3 different stores with each store manager and the 4th interview was with the district manager (which I had no idea). My first interview was super hard because it was the store manager and the general manager at the same time and they grilled the heck out of me. They asked me to rate my tech skills and I gave myself a 7 and they asked me all types of diff questions that I didn't know the answer to so don't go in trying to make yourself seem like a tech whiz, they just want to see that you have knowledge of the product, what you don't know will be given to you during training. The 2nd and 3rd interview were fairly easy and was just with one person. The interview with the district manager was a more conversational interview so I was able to actually display my personality but the others with the store managers were more so question-answer based using the STAR format. Got a call back an hour later from my recruiter about the 4th interview saying that the district manager was impressed and wanted to hire me on the spot. The background check took about a week which could have been quicker but my previous job was slow at responding. They are def going to check all your previous work and education so be very truthful on your resume. They are basically looking to see that you're able to sale and they want you to be relaxed and show personality. They also want to see that you've done your research about the company and they ask about the company credo so READ READ READ! I didn't have much of a sales background. I had a lot of fast food and serving experience but they basically want you to sell yourself to be the best candidate. One of the managers told me that's it's harder to get hired a Verizon than to get into Harvard which I think he said just to scare me but it is very comptetitive so good luck!

Interview Questions

• A time where you went above and beyond to satisfy the customer.   2 Answers
    • Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 10 years   1 Answer

Manager At Telematics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pre-screen and face to face interview. The pre-screen was with a recruiter over the phone and the interview was with the hiring management face to face. The follow up after the interview wasn't good. The expectation was set for 1 week. I followed up after the week with the hiring manager and didn't receive a reply until 3 weeks later. I followed up with the recruiter in the interim to find out the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Found out about Verizon through my school. Verizon hosted virtual career fair. Spoke with a recruiter who told me to apply online. After applying I scheduled a phone interview with another recruiter. I was informed about two opportunities in the greater Atlanta area and recieved two offers. One offer was for immediate hire, the second offer I had to interview in person. I had a face to face interview with a GM and Floating GM

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a very in-depth phone screen. I was asked questions about how I use my phone, what apps are on it etc. Also emphasized Wireless Networking as required aspect training. This didn't bother me much. However, she did clarify that the position did pay for its extensive training period but that it didn't pay much to start ~12.00... She was unwilling to indicate whether this changed once the training period had successfully elapsed.

Interview Questions

• What type of apps do you have on your phone and which do you use the most   1 Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First it starts off with a phone screening from HR. They will then move you to higher management for an interview! This is a basic interview , with a role play task, you must call a client and set up a meeting with them to try to get them engaged and to purchase your products !

Interview Questions

• Basic style interview questions:

Name a time where you had to go above and beyond to finish a job?

Why Verizon?

What are the most important qualities you have that fit this role   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was thirty minutes late. She said it was due to traffic and did not apologize for being late. During the interview she also used profanity (not at me directly) in referencing the traffic. Although I wasn't offended by it, I did find it inappropriate and unprofessional to say the least. I will not be accepting a position their simply due to the impression by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How will the travel time and distance be for you?
      Do you think you will have any issues getting here on time?   Answer Question