Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to do an assessment, then got another email for a phone screen. The lady I spoke with was very rude; I assumed because I change the time of the interview to another day because she was LATE calling and that sort of irritated her that's why she maybe had an attitude. Honestly, I was expecting an attitude when I saw her first name, but I try not to make premature judgements. Nevertheless, she was very nasty when I told her why I changed the time. From there on that pretty much set the tone for the interview. She did not seem very enthusiastic, but I tried to keep a very positive attitude throughout the interview, but I could already tell I would not be moving forward through the next phase. Even at the end when I asked her questions she only gave one-word responses and hung up very quickly.

Interview Questions

• what you like most and least about working for Verizon?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 mins. I was interviewd by a store manager and a GM. They asked be questions about my past experience with sales, why are you looking to leave your current job, how much income do you make at your job, tell me about your self, why Verizon? Be prepared to sale your device on the spot. And at the end of the interview when they ask do you have questions come with a lot of questions. I got the offer 6 days later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and was invited to do my testing on Monday. I passed my test and was invited on Tuesday to schedule a phone interview. I had my phone interview on Wednesday and was invited to a face to face interview on that Friday. I got my contingent job offer a week later pending a background check and I just started this week, a week after my offer. Be confident, patient and smile!

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

After I initially passed the online personality assessment, I received an email about scheduling a phone interview within the 24-48 hrs. The email gave very detailed instructions about what to go over (benefits, Credo etc.) On the phone interview, the recruiter Interview was pretty straight forward he asked me typical interview questions and there was also about 2 mock phone scenarios as well. After that he set me up to be scheduled for a second interview at the call center. She decided to go over my resume and ask me how my previous employment would be essential to working there. There was also a roll playing portion with was pretty self explanatory, you have to sell your current wireless device. In total, the face to face interview was maybe an hour at most.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you were challenged on your current job. What happened and what did you do to get through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything. I was more than pleased with the offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied back in late July early August I believe.. They emailed in the middle of August saying that they wanted move forward with me in the interview process. I had to take an assessment. I passed that then received an email saying "let's talk about a career with Verizon" it was basically to set up a phone interview giving you instructions to read the Verizon credo and things you would discuss over the phone as far as benefits,salary and schedules. I had my phone interview he asked questions and we role played .. Once we did that he immediately told me that I would be moving on to a face to face interview and he also gave me good tips to make a good impression . So i went to the face to face interview and time I walk in l LOVE IT ! Everyone was so nice and friendly and making sure that I was relaxed and confident and comfortable and that I would do great and get the job ! I interviewed with a guy name josh ! He was sooooo nice and so down to earth ! I honestly forgot it was an interview.. I really felt like I was just talking to someone i just met and having a random conversation! He treated me like a human being.. Hopefully I From them soon to know if I got the position or not .. I am confident that I did .

Interview Questions

• whats your fav part about being in customer service   2 Answers

Bgco Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

First you need to take a online interview which consist of behavioral questions and some situational questions where you have to type and write down EMP ID numbers. Also you need to interact a lot with the computer so make sure you have time to do the interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Applied online via company website. HR called first. Typical vetting out of your interest and experience. Called for one on one interview. Was interviewed by the Mgr (he would be my eventual boss). Was very welcoming and made the interview professional without any stuffiness.

Interview Questions

• General... tell about yourself, interest in the the company and position. Rest of discussion where all STAR related. "Tell me a time when..." "Give me an example of how you would handle..."   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

In-person interview with Hiring Manager. Asked situation-based questions (tell me about a time when you...). Looking for situation, issue, what action you took, and the end result. I then had a phone interview with one of the current team members to assess my day to day skills, work history, and gauging how my skill set would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle to meet a deadline for one of your projects.   Answer Question

Client Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was more of a get to know you process "Tell about yourself and why you want to work for the company"
    Be very detailed about your background experiences and what you can bring to the table to make a difference.

Interview Questions

• The questions were geared to Behavioral situations. "Tell me about when or how did you manage"   Answer Question