Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to do an assessment, then got another email for a phone screen. The lady I spoke with was very rude; I assumed because I change the time of the interview to another day because she was LATE calling and that sort of irritated her that's why she maybe had an attitude. Honestly, I was expecting an attitude when I saw her first name, but I try not to make premature judgements. Nevertheless, she was very nasty when I told her why I changed the time. From there on that pretty much set the tone for the interview. She did not seem very enthusiastic, but I tried to keep a very positive attitude throughout the interview, but I could already tell I would not be moving forward through the next phase. Even at the end when I asked her questions she only gave one-word responses and hung up very quickly.

Interview Questions

• what you like most and least about working for Verizon?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied back in late July early August I believe.. They emailed in the middle of August saying that they wanted move forward with me in the interview process. I had to take an assessment. I passed that then received an email saying "let's talk about a career with Verizon" it was basically to set up a phone interview giving you instructions to read the Verizon credo and things you would discuss over the phone as far as benefits,salary and schedules. I had my phone interview he asked questions and we role played .. Once we did that he immediately told me that I would be moving on to a face to face interview and he also gave me good tips to make a good impression . So i went to the face to face interview and time I walk in l LOVE IT ! Everyone was so nice and friendly and making sure that I was relaxed and confident and comfortable and that I would do great and get the job ! I interviewed with a guy name josh ! He was sooooo nice and so down to earth ! I honestly forgot it was an interview.. I really felt like I was just talking to someone i just met and having a random conversation! He treated me like a human being.. Hopefully I From them soon to know if I got the position or not .. I am confident that I did .

Interview Questions

• whats your fav part about being in customer service   2 Answers

Bgco Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

First you need to take a online interview which consist of behavioral questions and some situational questions where you have to type and write down EMP ID numbers. Also you need to interact a lot with the computer so make sure you have time to do the interview

Manager At Telematics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pre-screen and face to face interview. The pre-screen was with a recruiter over the phone and the interview was with the hiring management face to face. The follow up after the interview wasn't good. The expectation was set for 1 week. I followed up after the week with the hiring manager and didn't receive a reply until 3 weeks later. I followed up with the recruiter in the interim to find out the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a very in-depth phone screen. I was asked questions about how I use my phone, what apps are on it etc. Also emphasized Wireless Networking as required aspect training. This didn't bother me much. However, she did clarify that the position did pay for its extensive training period but that it didn't pay much to start ~12.00... She was unwilling to indicate whether this changed once the training period had successfully elapsed.

Interview Questions

• What type of apps do you have on your phone and which do you use the most   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It involves a phone interview, if selected you are than schedule for an onsite testing that last about an hour. I think the testing is the hardest part of the interview, because they have such high expectation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process involved basic customer service questions. If you don't know how to answer the questions you will not get a second interview. I suggest you research how to answer there questions before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• No questions was unexpected.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted twice for one position with. Once in November and then again in February through recruiters for Verizon. I had one phone interviews each per recruiter, then I was asked for a face-to-face with the hiring manager after the second. The interview went well, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project you did when you did not have Management's approval, but you felt it necessary to proceed?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter, standard behavorial questions. Went in and interviewed with 2 store managers, standard star based interview. One manager was constantly texting during the whole interview, the other one seemed engaged, yet was chewing gum. Totally classless behavior from the store managers. Not surprising considering their poor customer service in general.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Same useless questions everyone asks   Answer Question