Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 mins. I was interviewd by a store manager and a GM. They asked be questions about my past experience with sales, why are you looking to leave your current job, how much income do you make at your job, tell me about your self, why Verizon? Be prepared to sale your device on the spot. And at the end of the interview when they ask do you have questions come with a lot of questions. I got the offer 6 days later.

Apprentice Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Testing only available in office. Takes 1-3 hours depending on what testing. Tests are largely unrelated to job. Final step was a job preview or group interview followed by an in person interview with an associate director. Requires role-playing troubleshooting. If you can't act you may not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a phone that will not power on with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to do an assessment, then got another email for a phone screen. The lady I spoke with was very rude; I assumed because I change the time of the interview to another day because she was LATE calling and that sort of irritated her that's why she maybe had an attitude. Honestly, I was expecting an attitude when I saw her first name, but I try not to make premature judgements. Nevertheless, she was very nasty when I told her why I changed the time. From there on that pretty much set the tone for the interview. She did not seem very enthusiastic, but I tried to keep a very positive attitude throughout the interview, but I could already tell I would not be moving forward through the next phase. Even at the end when I asked her questions she only gave one-word responses and hung up very quickly.

Interview Questions

• what you like most and least about working for Verizon?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process is ultimately based on using the STAR format in which responding to the questions you give the situation, the task, the action you took and the results of your actions.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and was invited to do my testing on Monday. I passed my test and was invited on Tuesday to schedule a phone interview. I had my phone interview on Wednesday and was invited to a face to face interview on that Friday. I got my contingent job offer a week later pending a background check and I just started this week, a week after my offer. Be confident, patient and smile!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by a in person panel interview. For the 1:1 phone round , it was a general interview asking about my previous projects and the role and responsibilities in my previous projects. This was followed by a in person panel interview. The interviewers were all friendly and asked me technical details about my previous projects. I was also asked questions on web architecture , java and web services.

Interview Questions

• First phone call was asking about my experience and details of the previous projects I worked on   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was Standard interview questions. The training process was pretty intense. I was in a training class that consisted of about 12 other people. The class lasted aproximateky 2weeks. After the class you are given your work schedule. Which typically requires working one weekend day with second shift hours.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself if five years? The interview process was pretty standard   Answer Question

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview with two sales manager and the associate director. There were a bunch of situation questions, a sales role-play and do you to take them through your background. The questions were pretty simple the role-play was a bit or a process where they basically saw no to every itch and work to see if you give up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a fellow co-worker of your was doing something that could be considered questionable behavior. What was your reaction and what did you do about the situation.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

After I initially passed the online personality assessment, I received an email about scheduling a phone interview within the 24-48 hrs. The email gave very detailed instructions about what to go over (benefits, Credo etc.) On the phone interview, the recruiter Interview was pretty straight forward he asked me typical interview questions and there was also about 2 mock phone scenarios as well. After that he set me up to be scheduled for a second interview at the call center. She decided to go over my resume and ask me how my previous employment would be essential to working there. There was also a roll playing portion with was pretty self explanatory, you have to sell your current wireless device. In total, the face to face interview was maybe an hour at most.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you were challenged on your current job. What happened and what did you do to get through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything. I was more than pleased with the offer.