Verizon Wireless BAE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless BAE Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was kind of smarmy, mostly a game of the manager is smarter than me and has a better answer so you better just kiss his tail type of game. A lot of bouncing the conversation around to try and get you off balance and make you lose your cool. A lot of interrupting my answer with another question type stuff.

Interview Questions

• Standard star type interview questions to start. Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Behavior based interview with lots of questions on solution based selling. You will need to know a lot about IOT. Talk about the need to sell company owned fleet service Network Fleet

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with another employee   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was the initial step. They asked basic questions about my job experience, skills, a few questions around scenarios. They also asked a few personal questions about me and my background. In addition, they spent time telling me about the company, job requirements and why Verizon Wireless.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself, what are my strengths, what are my weaknesses.   Answer Question

BAE Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview where I had to present a 30, 60, 90 day action plan on how I would start building the business in a new territory. Interviewed with Sales Manager and Sales Director of Business Sales. Interview covered full understanding of B2B Sales and processes involved.

More focus was placed on the how than on planned and forcasted results. Interviewer wanted to know how leadgeneration would be managed and how reporting would be submitted instead of results.

Interview Questions

• How many cold calls did you plan on making daily?   1 Answer