Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Chesapeake, VA | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Government Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screening by recruiter lasted over an hour with a bunch of scripted questions - only 23% of which were valuable. 3 months passed and I heard nothing until I got an call from the hiring manager for Chesapeake, VA. who wanted a face to face with lass than 1 week's notice. I asked for a later date and was given phone interview option instead. I should have ditched the whole thing at that point but went with it. THe hiring manager and her director were on the first of call - it was a 2 day phone interview process. Since they were 2 white women and were looking to replace a white woman, I know my chances were limited - that is the reality that you will never see on this site.It was scripted questions in the 1st call. The 2nd call they wanted to role play, I should have hung up the phone because I am too good for anyone who thinks role plays are worth something at my level. I did it anyway and she abruptly ended the interview - I felt jipped as I knew I was eliminated on the spot and they didn't have the decency to tell me straight.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with an irate customer   Answer Question
    • Asked for a ridiculous sales role play over the phone.   1 Answer