Verizon Wireless Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

The interview process is pretty intense as behavioral questions are used as the basis for the interview. I am not sure of the number of questions that are asked, but it can consist of 6 - 12 questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work with a difficult team member. Explain how any issues were resolved.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Applied online via company website. HR called first. Typical vetting out of your interest and experience. Called for one on one interview. Was interviewed by the Mgr (he would be my eventual boss). Was very welcoming and made the interview professional without any stuffiness.

Interview Questions

• General... tell about yourself, interest in the the company and position. Rest of discussion where all STAR related. "Tell me a time when..." "Give me an example of how you would handle..."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was truly a cinch. I was hired basically on the spot. It was fairly informal, and I pretty much had to nod my head abd smile like a good corporate lackie. I would suggest going in prepared because although my interview was a breeze, ive heard that most people who get hired go through a painstakingl difficult process in securing the job. For some reason the position is heavily applied for, and the recruiters milk it.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me this coffee mug.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my base figure because I never settle for the first offer. Youre not doing yourself a favor by desperately jumping at anything they offer you. Learn this lesson because it will benefit you in life.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2010.

Interview

They just asked about technical skills.