Verizon Wireless Customer Service Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Coordinator Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Coordinator - Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for Verizon on July , I received an email stating I would be scheduled for a phone interview with an attachment with credo and short video to review before the interview, interview asked me about job history, why I wanted to work for Verizon, fake sell on device used daily. Was told I would be scheduled for an assessment the following week. assessment took about and hour and a half . was told I passed assessment and would be called to schedule for face to face interview. was scheduled the following week .

Interview Questions

• Sale me a product that you use on a day to day basis that could help benefit me?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Laurel, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online, it only took 3 days to receive and email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my resume and online application, the interview ended with Star technique of questioning. I was told that I should hear something within 7-10 days. I got an email in 5 days stating I was not chosen.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Very professional two phone interviews and then one face to face interview. Very upfront about the company's culture and what is expected of you as one of it's employees.From there received offer letter in the mail and called and confirmed that I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• If you saw someone within the organization credit customer accounts that have not called in, would you let a manager know.   Answer Question

Coordinator, Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Huntsville, AL) in July 2008.

Interview

Starts off with basic phone interview and then with an assessment. The HR rep who did our assessment was awesome. The first face of verizon and he was pleasant. Then you have your one on one interview if you pass the assessment. If you pass the first interview to an the second, then more than likely you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about a time when you had to react quikcly or make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward and professional. There is a pay scale for each position so they just lay out and you accept

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Bellevue, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

Hiring, there is a computer test for this position then an oral interview. Once this is completed you are offered a start date. Typically they start you in a training class ( 6 weeks ) prior to be putting on the floor. You will also have 2 weeks of post training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation portion of VZW. It is set pay.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (West Valley City, UT) in March 2008.

Interview

There is a phone interview than two face to face interviews than an offer is made.
    You have a phone interview if you pass that you go in for testing than passing the test you then get a face to face interview with HR than if that goes well you get a face to face with a manager than if they liked you than you get an offer made by HR.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any I can think of that were very hard to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was all typed up on paper and the salary present for what you would get for every pay check and its a bi weekly pay so its about 16 pay checks a year and it comes out to an hourly pay

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online then after a week a recruiter called to set up an appointment for a phone interview. It was skills and experience assessment interview. After that I was informed that they will send an email for a location, time and date for 'computer based testing' which I also passed. Was informed that the interviewer was out of town during that week so I have to wait for another week for another phone interview. Just hanged up today after the phone interview with HR. Was told to expect a call or email within two weeks if I get chosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you cannot meet the assigned deadline? What was the result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you are dealing with two conflicting issues? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you have to ask the customer for a lot of questions and how did you remember all the answers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you are facing a hurdle about a company policy and what did you do?   Answer Question