Verizon Wireless Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.4

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

They start normally with a phone interview to touch base and see if you are personable. In store interviews follow to get better acquainted and determine how focused you are for this position. Sales driven people are what they are looking for as this is a sales driven company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Hilliard, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I had about 3 interviews.. first two were over the phone and then the final one was in person. The questions that were asked were very detailed and they expected nothing less in your response.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had with a cx and what was the resolution   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Greenville, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

Very detail oriented. Did several mock calls. Had to sell a device to the interviewer. Very particular about past call center experience want you to describe in detail. Must be on time and dress appropriate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell a customer no.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Kingston, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

A week after applying, got a phone interview. Phone interview was roughly an hour long and ranged from questions about my sales experience to trying to get me to sell the interviewer a product as if she didn't understand tech. A week later I got a call that I had a face to face interview, much more straight forward, asked about experience and why I wanted to work at verizon. Didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Norfolk, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

the process proceeded very quickly. First, there was a phone interview where I was given more in-depth details about the job, followed by some format questions, and the a role play based on a product that was sent to my email beforehand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process involved basic customer service questions. If you don't know how to answer the questions you will not get a second interview. I suggest you research how to answer there questions before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• No questions was unexpected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (North Charleston, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process is intense. I went through 4 rounds. 2 phone and 2 face to face. Be prepared to really show them your personality. The general was a phone interview, then a face to face, then an assessment, then another face to face interview. You also got a tore of the building and most of the time the interview is 1 with HR and the other with a Supervisor on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 + years with the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I went to one interview round-robin meeting in the city and met with two representatives there, followed by two phone interviews. It was a straightforward process, and so was the training that followed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a difficult situation I handled at my previous job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for 3 positions in the last 3 months in Murfreesboro, TN. I received an automated email that my app was received and someone would be contacting me. I never heard anything from Murfreesboro Verizon after that. A recruiter contacted me about a position at Verizon in Franklin, TN, so I applied for that position. After a couple of days, I received an email thanking me for my application but advising the position had been filled. I do know that use the STAR method for interviews.

Interview Questions

• I never heard back from Verizon to schedule an interview and I had 17 years customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview that led to interview in person with a human recourses person in manhattan, then interview with store manager of store you would be located at, then a waiting game for a few weeks.