Verizon Wireless Device Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Device Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cerrito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (El Cerrito, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty short, maybe for me because I worked with a Verizon subcontractor in the past. I applied 5/19/2012, I interviewed 5/25/2012, and I started 6/25/2012. I interviewed with 2 managers. One from the store I was interviewing for and one floating manager. Then before they offered me the position, I did one last interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation you've encountered with a customer? And how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Device Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

After applying online I received a phone call about 2 weeks later, it was an on the spot phone interview with someone from corporate. After passing the first round, I was advised they would pass my info along to the store manager to interview. Took about a week then I got a call from the manager, interviewed later that week with Store manager and another manager. They asked typical questions why do you want to work for VZW, describe a time when..., they strongly encourage you to go to school online if you are in school to meet the demands and needs of the business. After the interview they said it would be about a week or so to know if I did or didn't get the job. About a week on the dot, I received my offer, asked if I could think aobut it for an hour or so and call them back because I was taking a pay cut to get this job, but I knew VZW was a great place to work and the opportunities are endless and it would look great on my resume nonetheless, so I called back and accepted the offer. I had 48 hours to complete my drug test, the background check is very very thorough, whatever is on your resume and the application that you filled out must be exact, the background check agency they use will call you and ask for documentation if anything is not right, if there are too many errors you will not get the job. Verizon is very anal about stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, what they offer is what you get, take it or leave it. There is an opportunity to receive an end of the year bonus