Verizon Wireless Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview from a recruiter. He asked me a few questions. i was not very prepared about the details of the job responsibilities or the tests that we need to take to be a financial representative. I emphasized too much on questions about my personal qualities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I went through the super interview day. It was hosted in San Jose. The day composed of 3 interviews. A technical interview that is not so technical and two HR interviews for behavioral testing.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Since I was only in my second year of college, they didn't ask many technical questions but mostly behavioral. They were very nice, gave me a in-person interview on campus, then gave me a couple of phone interviews. I was offered the internship!

Interview Questions

• What problem did you have in your group project and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in November 2013.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiting agency of Verizon scheduling a phone interview. Neither me nor the person who called was aware of the job title. The interview was behavioral in nature. Not tough at all. The person said that he will get back to me if my skills matches requirements.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2009.

Interview

Many rounds in interview. Enjoyed meeting everyone.

Interview Questions

Offer was low and decided on another more reasonable offer with another company

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chennai (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

written test, GD ,Technical interview,HR

Interview Questions

• Is education alone be for success   1 Answer