Verizon Wireless Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Intern Interview Questions

2.5

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had to do an initial interview screening after applying online through my college website. Then, they flew me out to Boston to interview. It consisted of behavioral questions. They never got back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Penn, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online at the Verizon Wireless website and submitted my resume. After a week, I received an email telling me I had to finish a video style interview before the end of the week. The video asked 4 behavioral type questions and allowed you to reattempt every video unlimited amount of times. It was very easy and it was the first interview, so expect to have more difficult tests if you move on.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Video montage interview where you have to answer questions as they pop up on screen while recording tourself, super day to follow in basking ridge Verizon headquarters consisting of two on one interview with leaders of Verizon

Interview Questions

• Q: what was a time where you worked with a team and how wS the experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. I went through their application--where I recorded for them videos of me answering questions, and after a few weeks I was given an on-site interview opportunity. After the on-site interview and a phone screening, I was given an offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

2 technical interviews (back to back over the phone). They ask about Java, telecom domain and data structures.
    1 HR round asking for salary. (some behavioral questions and question related to relocation)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Applied online, several months later I got an email for a phone interview. It all went great and now I have to wait about 5 more months in order to hear back from someone

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have been in charge of people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chandler, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through university website and got a response that they will reach out to me once they figure out basically who they want to interview. I got a call 2 weeks after to schedule a phone interview with an HR person- phone screening had 3 behavioral questions.

I got invited after 2 weeks to do an in person interview with two people- one with no helpful information for me, and the other one with a list of outdated interview questions (she told me that the questions were from 5 years ago!). Got another phone call from a recruiter after a week or two (at this point I've lost interest because of their weird process).

I asked one of the interviewers how I can be successful in the position and her answer was "Fake it till you make it" <3

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to adjust with a new team/group.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Met at Campus Career Fair, was contacted for in depth interview. Interview was conducted by 2 campus recruiters. Asked mostly behavioral questions dealing with previous work experience and leadership activities. Also asked about out of the classroom involvement and organizations.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to resolve a conflict with you peers and failed ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to a super day where I had two interviews. One technical and one with HR. IT was a long process where they told us about Verizon and then we had the interviews. The technical one was not very difficult, but I have heard that it varies.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you worked on a project that didn&#039;t go according to plan.   Answer Question