Verizon Wireless Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Intern Interview Questions

2.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had to do an initial interview screening after applying online through my college website. Then, they flew me out to Boston to interview. It consisted of behavioral questions. They never got back to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few weeks later asking to record a video interview. There were five behavioral questions prompted and around two minutes allowed for each question. You could rerecord your response multiple times if needed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Video montage interview where you have to answer questions as they pop up on screen while recording tourself, super day to follow in basking ridge Verizon headquarters consisting of two on one interview with leaders of Verizon

Interview Questions

• Q: what was a time where you worked with a team and how wS the experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Penn, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online at the Verizon Wireless website and submitted my resume. After a week, I received an email telling me I had to finish a video style interview before the end of the week. The video asked 4 behavioral type questions and allowed you to reattempt every video unlimited amount of times. It was very easy and it was the first interview, so expect to have more difficult tests if you move on.

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. Got flown in to Basking Ridge and greeted by HR with breakfast. Full day of interviews followed that. Basic problems, know your data structures and object oriented programming concepts.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted in 3 weeks for a phone interview from another company who worked with Verizon. After another 4 weeks someone from Verizon called me for another phone interview. Pretty standard questions about resume. I was offered to interview in Verizon after 2 weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in April 2013.

Interview

1 interview via phone. Basic questions about resume and myself. Was offered position 6 days after interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

I got an email from them regarding the interview and the interview took place at the campus two days after. It was a typical interview process asked questions about networking.

Intern Interview

Interview

Met at Campus Career Fair, was contacted for in depth interview. Interview was conducted by 2 campus recruiters. Asked mostly behavioral questions dealing with previous work experience and leadership activities. Also asked about out of the classroom involvement and organizations.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to resolve a conflict with you peers and failed ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Portland, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

Got an interview the day after a career fair.

Interview Questions

• describe the process of signal from one person to another through all components. Start to end   Answer Question