Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017
1,937 Interview Reviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Miami, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 3 days with an invitation to record myself answering standard behavioral questions. When researching online about this, I saw many applicants say they had multiple attempts to record themselves, well not me. I had one shot to record myself and it's honestly the most awkward way to present yourself in my opinion because you have to see yourself while doing it and remember to maintain "eye contact" with a non-existent human (your webcam).

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Warren, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Went through a 3rd-party recruiter which setup the interview fairly quickly. Took a week to get the result back. Overall process was fairly quick and straightforward. The interviewer was friendly and the office (Warren, NJ) was very nice. Interview started with information about the position followed up by questions about experience from resume. Only 1 behavioral question was asked (see below).

Interview Questions

Interview

Started with phone interview, if you pass then in person, STAR Format, which I don't think most people know. Sat at a table with several members of management all asking questions. Slightly terrifying. Next step was computer test.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Long process. Took about a month. First phone interview, second in-person interview, then a third round in-person interview. They ask situational questions and you better be prepared with a specific answer.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Standard, they contact you and ask for a phone interview then set up a real interview. During the interview you will be asked a series of questions from the hiring manager(s) and they will judge you based on your performance/ replies.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a product of theirs and I had to sell it to them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Verizon follows STAR method of interviews. Applied internally within company and met with one interviewer. There were six questions. Be sure to give your results of your actions taken for each situation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with someone who you did not get along with.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Two males interviewed me for about 15-20 minutes to see if I had drive, genuine interest, and sales knowledge and experience dealing with the public. At the time I didn't even own a cell phone but was willing to learn and become one of the best employees

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself when it comes to making things happen that would be profitable for both yourself and your company and how would you align all of this with the overall customer experience?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamesburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Jamesburg, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I have had one phone screen and am about to have another. I am in the middle of the process and can't fully appraise it yet. The person who called has been professional and sincere.

Interview Questions

• Look at what is in front of you and let's role play and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in October 2017.

Interview

It’s a very lengthy process. Took about a month. You take a personality test online. Once you pass that you get a phone interview, then if you made it far you get a store interview

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through career website. Got an initial interview with a recruiter two weeks later. Described my job history answered a few question. Nothing in particular was difficult in my screening. I thought that I did fairly well to move on to 2nd round. However, its been over a month and I have heard nothing. Very strange process for a senior position. Followed up with a recruiter and it was explained that I'm still under consideration but no update. I'm not sure what to make of it. I will provide another update when I hear back.