Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

479 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

It was quick and painless. It was a telephone interview. They asked several questions on my job background and why I would be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about out company?   1 Answer

Small Medium Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The HR/Talent specialist called me to set up an over the phone interview. We arranged the interview for the next morning, the interview lasted about 30 minutes . She asked a number of repetitive questions about my Resume as well as questions about how I handle stress.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Was interviewed 12 years ago so I know the interview process has changed slightly. I met with the current district manager and HR rep at the time of my interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alexandria, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and 2 days later I received a phone call from the store manager requesting a in-person interview. Store manager was pleased that I arrived in a suit and had a copy of my resume. Meeting was very quick and social. Store manger wanted to engage with my personalty.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Filled out the application online. Next step was a phone interview. Following the phone interview was an interview at the sales location with the store manager. Questions were basic background questions and situational/behavioral questions.

Product Open Innovation Opportunity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview. All the interviews were behavioral.

First round was online video interview, where you record your answers for behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself, why verizon, what is innovation according to you, group vs individual.

For the second round; Hr called me for my background and asked questions about my work authorizations and availability of work

Third round was from the product team, he asked questions about my projects (mostly machine learning). He told me about the current project and availability. Did not ask anything technical; just from my resume at a deep level.

They reverted back to me after on and half month with a reject

Interview Questions

• Asked about machine learning projects why did you use that particular classifier?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Rolling Meadows, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

There was the application, then the test 7parts about 90 mins, and then the phone interview , however even though I was scheduled I never received a call or a cancellation for my phone interview! I'm highly disappointed

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

STARS Questions. To get promoted now within this company you need to know higher ups. Friends of higher ups are the ones who get hired. Disappointing to say the least

Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

interview in front of a panel of managers and the district manager. they ask questions that are pointless and don't reveal much about the candidate because they've already chosen who they're going to hire. advancement process seems to be based on sales ability, not leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• why should i listen to you with your sales numbers?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Assessment test comes via email with a deadline to complete. It is online and is strictly Mickey Mouse for 90 minutes of call center scenarios, comparing numbers and letters, typing speed, and finding patterns in grids, and ethics questions. It is designed for a five year old and annoying. Obviously an entry level job. If you get called for a follow-up interview if you don't pick up on the first ring they will not return your voice mails or emails, too many people have already applied for the job. Essentially you wasted 90 minutes of your life with this dinosaur company. They have no respect for the candidate. You can tell this is a high turnover job the way people are treated.