Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017
1,951 Interview Reviews

1,951 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

phone call about 30 -60 min -> project assignment flexible for a week, looking for code structure and new framework implementation, cautions for UI design and bug free -> onsite

Interview Questions

• GCM/FCM push notification, Sqlite Database, content provider, multi-threading, new framework, Rest Api, sync/ async process, queue/ stack, production improvement.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Reached out by recruiter after applying via linkedin. Had phone screen with recruiter, and another phone screen with hiring manager. Went in for in-person interview and met with 4 people for 2 hours. Followed up after the interview with every person, recruiter, and interview coordinator. never heard a response. radio silence. not even a "sorry we are not moving forward but thank you for your time." VERY unprofessional, and a huge turn off.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Miami, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 3 days with an invitation to record myself answering standard behavioral questions. When researching online about this, I saw many applicants say they had multiple attempts to record themselves, well not me. I had one shot to record myself and it's honestly the most awkward way to present yourself in my opinion because you have to see yourself while doing it and remember to maintain "eye contact" with a non-existent human (your webcam).

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Warren, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Went through a 3rd-party recruiter which setup the interview fairly quickly. Took a week to get the result back. Overall process was fairly quick and straightforward. The interviewer was friendly and the office (Warren, NJ) was very nice. Interview started with information about the position followed up by questions about experience from resume. Only 1 behavioral question was asked (see below).

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I Applied Online. I then took an online test. Next week is the phone interview. I am still awaiting the phone interview still, then I will update as I get more details.

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview was a little difficult. Random Situational questions. I looked on line for question types and came up with scenarios before hand and studied them to memorize them. I had previously interviewed with Verizon so I had jotted down some of the questions. You just never know what will be asked so just write down about 10 situational base answers and remember your situations, practice them so you don't sound like you're reading. Learn the Credo as you can relate to it during the interview process to benefit you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a goal and what did you do to meet that goal?   1 Answer

Interview

Started with phone interview, if you pass then in person, STAR Format, which I don't think most people know. Sat at a table with several members of management all asking questions. Slightly terrifying. Next step was computer test.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Long process. Took about a month. First phone interview, second in-person interview, then a third round in-person interview. They ask situational questions and you better be prepared with a specific answer.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Standard, they contact you and ask for a phone interview then set up a real interview. During the interview you will be asked a series of questions from the hiring manager(s) and they will judge you based on your performance/ replies.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a product of theirs and I had to sell it to them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Verizon follows STAR method of interviews. Applied internally within company and met with one interviewer. There were six questions. Be sure to give your results of your actions taken for each situation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with someone who you did not get along with.   Answer Question