Verizon Wireless Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.1

444 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

You first receive an email/phone to schedule a phone interview. Next you come in to take a skills test, if you pass you are invited back for a final interview. You want to make sure that you learn everything about VZW such as the purpose and goals of the company. You should be honest with whom you have worked for because VZW does investigate to make sure everything is honest.

Interview Questions

• You were read a script that is set up like a normal phone conversation. You were asked to sell the customer a new phone.   Answer Question

Interview

Started with phone interview, if you pass then in person, STAR Format, which I don't think most people know. Sat at a table with several members of management all asking questions. Slightly terrifying. Next step was computer test.

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Webster, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Was able to walk in and fill out an application and do interview right there. Tested on typing speed (very easy), asked how I would react to certain situations (looking for empathy and excitement towards customers). Easy interview

Interview Questions

• If someone called in saying they broke their phone and they're going on their honeymoon cruise tomorrow and they need a new phone, how would you react?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Cranberry, PA).

Interview

They are looking for energized positive people.
     How well do you take direction and criticism?
     Describe a time where you dealt with and impossible timeline, customer or situation and how did you over come that and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out of the crowd   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Was interviewed 12 years ago so I know the interview process has changed slightly. I met with the current district manager and HR rep at the time of my interview

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process was impressive and lengthy! I was interviewed by phone call, then brought in for an in person interview, then tested on practical skills for job role, drug tested, all references were contacted, then after 3 weeks I was finally hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you value in a workplace and how to you contribute to your work culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Rolling Meadows, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

There was the application, then the test 7parts about 90 mins, and then the phone interview , however even though I was scheduled I never received a call or a cancellation for my phone interview! I'm highly disappointed

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Elgin, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is long and hard. I had to apply to verizon over 100x to get a phone interview. I applied on June 5 received an email for the assessment on June 8, passed the assessmen, got an email that I was selected for the preliminary interview(phone interview)on June 9th which took about 30 mins. I found out I passed the phone interview on June 14th. Had the F2F on June 20th which took about an hour and a half. Now I am awaiting to hear back from the recruiter/HR. The interview went well, I did not have any issues with the assessment. I think it was pretty easy. I hope I have the job.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about a time where I had to deal with an irate customer.
      He asked me to sell a product
      After the role play, he asked why I took that route and how did I feel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Elgin, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

The application process was very long with numerous questions then a test. Interview process is two parts phone interview then a face to face interview. I applied on a Friday had the first interview on a Wednesday.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

They start normally with a phone interview to touch base and see if you are personable. In store interviews follow to get better acquainted and determine how focused you are for this position. Sales driven people are what they are looking for as this is a sales driven company.