Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017
1,898 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in April 2014.

Interview

Total of 5 interviews. First being the telephone then 2 in person and a final HR interview.we we we we we we we w e w ewe we we w e

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike about yourself?   1 Answer

Cell Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Arlington, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Send resume. 3 phone interviews, 1 face 2 face.The hiring personnel for three levels where let go.They asked about knowledge of some equipment. I took a tour of the network facility ,during a fire alarm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a job that you installed.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Lincoln, NE) in December 2013.

Interview

Online test followed by up to 3 interviews. The online test checks for basic customer service skills, balancing customer and business needs, multitasking capabilities. First interview covers basic q&a (why you want to work here, etc). Usually ask what your favorite phone apps are.
    (Use this to demonstrate excitement for a product and basic smartphone knowledge). Second interview was behavior based questions and roleplays. Third interview was with a panel, more roleplays.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Orangeburg, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

There were 5 interviews that took place. There is a phone interview, assessment interview on the computer, interview with sales management, interview with district management, then final with Human Resources

Interview Questions

• What is something that you use everyday and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

One word that describes the interviewing process is "Thorough". Your ability to listen, and apply sales expertise/experience will be tested in role play scenarios. Also, know credo, and know what your job description entails.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to face a difficult sales situation   1 Answer

Outside Plant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

The interview was a quick 30 minute interview conducted over the phone. After passing the first interview, another interview was conducted with the direct on location hiring manager by phone.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult type of person that you have had to deal with and how did you manage to work with them?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Fort Wayne, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was thorough and explained the interview process upfront. This is a professional environment. Make sure to dress professionally. The interviewer immediately put me at ease and went through a series of pre-determined questions. The questions range from "tell me about yourself" to explain a time in a current/previous career where you faced a significant challenge. What did you do to solve it.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach a cold call (i.e. waking into a place of business and introducing yourself) and sell Verizon Wireless.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

They use the STAR meth od of inter viewing. The behav ioral, situat ional type ques tions. There is plen ty of infor ma tion on line to re search.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview is easy to clear. But they will make you walk to the office and make you wait for long time.

Wireless Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Folsom, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. One was with HR and has basic questions including a computer skills test. The second interview was with two managers from the department i ultimately reported too. The questions were more technical but still focused on customer service skills and related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where a customer had a technical issue and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question