Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

475 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to do an assessment, then got another email for a phone screen. The lady I spoke with was very rude; I assumed because I change the time of the interview to another day because she was LATE calling and that sort of irritated her that's why she maybe had an attitude. Honestly, I was expecting an attitude when I saw her first name, but I try not to make premature judgements. Nevertheless, she was very nasty when I told her why I changed the time. From there on that pretty much set the tone for the interview. She did not seem very enthusiastic, but I tried to keep a very positive attitude throughout the interview, but I could already tell I would not be moving forward through the next phase. Even at the end when I asked her questions she only gave one-word responses and hung up very quickly.

Interview Questions

• what you like most and least about working for Verizon?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Richland, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

The phone interview process was relatively simple. They asked a few questions about yourself, and why you'd want to work for verizon. And then they have you role play in a situation where your are the sales rep and the interviewer is a customer. You have to sell them a product that they are featuring for that month.

Workfore Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Providence, RI) in May 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was conducted by three people you'd be working with. You had to speak in a monotone voice and be very poignant and concise with your answers. If you veered into a sub-topic they did not want to hear about, although relevant to the question being asked, you can hear the sighs even though half the time, they had you on mute so they could speak with each other. And although you answer a question to the best of your ability, nothing seems to please them...at all. Nothing positive was ever stated by any of the questioners and it seems like that gloomy attitude was going to be pertinent to the job itself.

Interview Questions

• They asked multiple questions about training experience. No matter how much you stated about experiences of all types, it seemed like it was never enough.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Interviewed at VDMS, la

Got a call from recruiter she gave a pretty good overview of the company and position. Next was hiring manager initially started good but later it kind of went downhill due to generic questions asked like basic text book definition of oops concept. Looked like he was expecting a lot of theoretical answers and long duration answers.

Nothing much on my previous experience or my practical knowledge of frameworks creation or challenges

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Phone conversation by HR and tech interview by phone.

First i had hard time to understand the questions due to their strong accent.

Second they have asked me very basic questions but their attitude were somewhat rude. They even laughed during the interview.

Third i am sorry to say this, but i guess i might not like anybody to apply for verizon any longer.

Business Account Manager Interview

Interview

He asks questions and wants you to answer in STAR format. I have worked as a solution specialist for 5 years and have been a top performer in my district all 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use time management and organizational skills with a customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Cleveland, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interviews. The first was over the phone. I was told that I would be moving to the next round of interviews. The general manager called me and scheduled my interview. I went into the store and waited 30 minutes and was told that my interview was scheduled for the next day. I went in the next day, and waited 45 minutes, and the manager said he was busy so he was getting one of the other employees to interview me instead. This employee said I would be a great fit and I would be receiving a call within the next few days for the next interview. Two weeks went by and the manager did not contact me, so I called the store multiple times and was told to call back at a certain time to speak with him, eventually I just left a message for him to call me back. He never did, so I found his email in Linked in and set up an interview.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (East Orange, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.com March 22nd, interviewed on March 29th. Spoke with manager for 10 minutes and it went well. He told me to call him at 3pm to discuss the results and next steps. After leaving a message that wasn't returned and no email returned after following up as well, it's clear management doesn't honor their word or respect anyone they ask to spend time and money to meet them. The disrespect is enough to recommend anyone to avoid the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would help you be a good sales associate here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2017.

Interview

About a week after I sent an application, I was scheduled for a phone interview that lasted an hour. I then was scheduled for a regular interview. I received an email 2 days later saying I didn't get the job.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishkill, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Fishkill, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Thereb are about eight standard questions formatted, situation action , result. there will be at least two people in room both writing down your responses. This is a requirement within or when you interview for any position.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had a problem with an employee and how did you handle it.?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where a difficult sale required assistance from others to complete a sale. and were you successful.   1 Answer