Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017
1,939 Interview Reviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Called me in and sat down with a manager. Very open conversation about goals and what motivates me. We spoke, gave me information about the company and asked if that would meet me goals and offered me a position. (Also asked general interview questions)

Interview Questions

• What are my personal/professional goals for both short, and long term?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Telesales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX).

Interview

Easy process no big pressure. Beautiful location. Aggressive sales goals. The money is there you may have to put in the time. Great benefits. Which were all explained during the interview! Wish you the best!

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

One word that describes the interviewing process is "Thorough". Your ability to listen, and apply sales expertise/experience will be tested in role play scenarios. Also, know credo, and know what your job description entails.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to face a difficult sales situation   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

It was quick and painless. It was a telephone interview. They asked several questions on my job background and why I would be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about out company?   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Local recruiter contacted via email for phone interview after application process. Materials such as company credo, position responsibilities, and product of the month were emailed in advanced. Questions during the interview were related to the material.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, first was over the phone then in person with a couple managers for the store and district manager. Great company to work for but recently they have been doing re organizations so if you move out of sales like i did job security is pretty low.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you worked with a rude customer and how you overcame their objections?   Answer Question

Small Medium Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The HR/Talent specialist called me to set up an over the phone interview. We arranged the interview for the next morning, the interview lasted about 30 minutes . She asked a number of repetitive questions about my Resume as well as questions about how I handle stress.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Was a disappointing experience. I met in person for a face to face interview which went really well. I explained my work experience, post secondary education, and eagerness to get into tech sales. Manager seemed extremely interested to hire me and an offer was extended about a week later

The conflict came during the background check. On the web-based application I had indicated an associates degree (I have 63 hours of college credit and am scheduled to graduate at the end of the semester). The web-based application only gave the option of a 1) high school education, 2) associates degree, 3) bachelors degree, and so on. Many applications include a "some college" option. This did not. I clicked associates degree because I didn't want to deprive myself of the 63 hours I'd worked for. I clearly indicated on my resume that I was currently pursuing my associates and emphasized to the manager I interviewed with that I was still in school and would be receiving my degree in a couple of months. He'd said the fact I hadn't been awarded my degree yet was irrelevant due to my 6 years of work experience which qualified me for the position anyhow.

Unfortunately, the corporate hiring manager did not have the same mindset as the on-property hiring manager because she essentially accused me of "falsifying" my application. That put a bad taste in my mouth. I went ahead and accepted a different offer with a base pay twice what Verizon was offering.

No thanks Verizon. Please refrain from inadvertently calling someone a liar due to limitations on your wed-based application.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Was interviewed 12 years ago so I know the interview process has changed slightly. I met with the current district manager and HR rep at the time of my interview

Cell Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager. Second interview with another manager. Given an offer shortly thereafter. Entire process was relatively quick. Less than three weeks from first contact to first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions related to telecommunications   Answer Question