Verizon Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017
1,898 Interview Reviews

Business Account Manager Interview

Interview

He asks questions and wants you to answer in STAR format. I have worked as a solution specialist for 5 years and have been a top performer in my district all 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use time management and organizational skills with a customer   Answer Question

Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Woodbury, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

You may have an HR/phone interview or just a phone interview/in-person interview, depending on the position you are going for. They will interrogate you, not interview you. Be on the defense, and make sure you have at least 3 "stories" to describe your customer service and people skills.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more qualified than other candidates   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you had to coach an employee who was difficult to coach   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Cleveland, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interviews. The first was over the phone. I was told that I would be moving to the next round of interviews. The general manager called me and scheduled my interview. I went into the store and waited 30 minutes and was told that my interview was scheduled for the next day. I went in the next day, and waited 45 minutes, and the manager said he was busy so he was getting one of the other employees to interview me instead. This employee said I would be a great fit and I would be receiving a call within the next few days for the next interview. Two weeks went by and the manager did not contact me, so I called the store multiple times and was told to call back at a certain time to speak with him, eventually I just left a message for him to call me back. He never did, so I found his email in Linked in and set up an interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Elgin, IL).

Interview

Fairly easy: Over the phone interview, invited in for a face-to-face interview that included an assessment test. The assessment test was out of the box, pretty much testing your skills for multitasking. There was also a typing test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with challenging customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

3 part interview process. My 1st part was by phone, 2nd and 3rd we in office. 3rd also involved a hands on test with a mock call to see how quickly and accurately we could input given information

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

20 minute face to face interview. Asked basic questions and then asked me to explain some of projects ive worked on. Last I was asked to come up with a solution to a problem.

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Watertown, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position and received an email for the Talent Acquisition person the same day to set up a phone interview. She then sent me an email of the company credo, a link to a YouTube video about the position I was applying for, and an attachment of the product of the month she wanted me to sell to her. Our phone interview lasted 80 minutes with the usual questions (see below) and then we did a role playing exercise where I had to sell the product. Two scenarios: sell to a customer who tech savvy and one who isn't. After the interview she told me I would be moving on to the next round which was an interview with the Store Manager a week later. The store manager was a cool guy and we spent most of the interview talking about the company and my experiences and shared a few stories about our kids and spouses. It was more a conversation that lasted 90 minutes. We had a lot in common and really clicked. He asked me similar situational questions as my phone interview. Then told me he was impressed and I would move on to the third round where I come in to sell a product to him and the management team. However, he was on a deadline to fill the position so a week later he calls me after concluding the rest of his interviews to tell me he had chose me and would not put me through a third interview unless necessary by HR. Best advice I have is be prepared and sell yourself. Talk about all the skills you possess related to the position and use the situational questions to demonstrated how you would provide exceptional customer service while closing a sell. Research the products they send in the attachment and see what everyone likes and don't like about it. Key to selling is finding out how the product will fit into a customer's daily life so probe the "customer" about their needs and try to tie it back to the product.

Interview Questions

• What about our credo stood out to you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you are a better candidate than the other people from your company I hired in the past?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you had to provide exceptional customer service in a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Phone Interview. In-Person Interview. Another Final Interview. It was streamlined well. I didn't think it was that difficult. Just make sure you are professional and confident. You will get a phone interview with the HR. Then move to an in-person interview with HR or a store manager. Then another final interview with DM.

Interview Questions

• STAR QUESTIONS. What is your weakness, strengths, tell me a time when you failed and what did you do about it? Tell me a time you achieved your goal? Tell me a time when you made an error and how did you fix it?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Watertown, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Meeting and greeting customers listen what their wants and need and address is in a orderly fashion. Always be polite and in some situation put your self in the customers shies and really listen to what there saying and bing it down to what they truely need and watesvare

Interview Questions

• Can I handle itrste cudtometd   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

very nice and professional love the company already first there was a phone interview and then a sit down interview with the higher up boss. nice and simple interview process

Interview Questions

• time you had to deal with a bad customer   1 Answer